Would you rather have St. Louis or Buffalo win this week ?

Hawks46

Reaction score
I would've said Buffalo before watching the game tonight.

If we win out, and GB wins out, there's nothing we can do to get the 1 seed. If we win out and Buffalo beats GB, we get the 1 seed. It doesn't matter what STL does to AZ. It matters what we do to AZ. STL can win or lose to AZ and we still have to beat them.

After watching the game, I'd emphatically go with Buffalo. STL and AZ put up two of the more pathetic excuses for offense I've seen this year. It's the first game without a TD since 2009. Neither of these teams scare me. Yes, their defenses will both make plays against us, but neither team has had success against our defense.

I think we punish the hell ouf of the Rams for the crap they pulled earlier this year. They clowned us a bit and there's going to be blood there.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for AZ. They're on their 3rd QB, he doesn't look good, and I don't see that getting any better. I think I heard on the broadcast that he has 0 TD's in the NFL and 7 INT's. Sadly, they're in our way and are going to be a speed bump in 2 weeks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I read somewhere that GB has never won in Buffalo.

I just read that GB has lost 5 in a row there. Either way, that game isn't a gimme for them.