Would you trade out Richard for Norton Jr. ?

Would you trade out Richard for Norton Jr. ?

• Yes

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 55.8%

• Total voters

BChawkfan

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":gi0f1rlt said:
Why are we constantly talking about people being replaced??

For crying out loud.

Because its what people do. Now quit your crying out loud

RussB

Reaction score
I think richard is doing a great job. Just because defense is failing to execute to their full potential on third down doesnt mean hes doing anything wrong.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Richard is the heir apparent to Pete. Making him DC was the obvious next step in his grooming.

sent from the charred remains of a note 7 using tapatalk

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2plgl93c said:
Our defense has been winning games for us the last month. I consider our 3rd down issues to be a combination of injuries (i.e. the lack of Michael Bennett giving us rush up the middle) and excellence in opposing QBs. Two of our last five opposing QBs have been Brees and Brady, and two others (Taylor and Winston) are destined to be around for a while.
And then we have RW, who as of late can't buy a 3rd down conversion. That would seem to be at odds with correlating 3rd down success to the starting QB. Unless, if course, OL is far more important to an offense than you make it out to be. [emoji6]

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

LolaRox

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ng4ddrds said:
Our defense has been winning games for us the last month. I consider our 3rd down issues to be a combination of injuries (i.e. the lack of Michael Bennett giving us rush up the middle) and excellence in opposing QBs. Two of our last five opposing QBs have been Brees and Brady, and two others (Taylor and Winston) are destined to be around for a while.

Agree, I will also add

Despite injuries at all levels of the defense and having played the top 2 scoring offenses (and 3 of the top 6) they are allowing the fewest points through 12 games. They are also one of only a few teams that haven't given up 30 points to any opponent.

They are not perfect, but still playing really good football. Give me Richard all day.

captSE

Reaction score
Kris Richard? Sheeeeit.
If we are dreaming how about Dan Quinn? We lost a lot when we lost him. The guy is a natural leader that we don't see in robot Richard. Richard is lucky to have PC next to him and top tier players.
Atlanta will be in the super bowl because of Quinn (this year, in my opinion). The Seahawks can't make that claim with Richard.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Dan was a great D.C. Kris is still learning but has shown improvement. Calling him out as a bad leader because his personality is different from Dan's is a poor argument.

Latest posts