Y'all hearing Marshawn talking about "his kids"?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
LOL!

I'm not sure where/who exactly he said it to but I'm on my break listening to 710 ESPN and they played a clip of an interview he did with (presumably) a bay area reporter.

IT. IS. DAMN. HILARIOUS!!!

@ivotuk PLEASE find it and post it. I would but I don't have the time. Oh man, classic Brotha Lynch! :D :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hgwellz12":jrvf3med said:
LOL!

I'm not sure where/who exactly he said it to but I'm on my break listening to 710 ESPN and they played a clip of an interview he did with (presumably) a bay area reporter.

@ivotuk PLEASE find it and post it. I would but I don't have the time. Oh man, classic Brotha Lynch! :D :lol:
Heard that. I will always love the guy. My favorite Hawk of all time.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":10xdlyvz said:
LOL!

Your wish is my command "Oh Master!" (Vague "I dream of Jeannie" reference) :p

JOHN CLAYTON

Hour 2: Michael Bumpus on the Seahawks and Cowboys

John Clayton looks at how the Seahawks are shaping up against the Cowboys with Michael Bumpus, he is joined by Boy Howdy James Osborn to give some Grades on Bobby Wagner and Marshawn Lynch, he answers your NFL questions, and he wraps up the show with The Groz!

Bobby Wagner 13 minutes in, Marshawn 15 minutes in :2thumbs:

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... hn+Clayton

Latest posts