You might be a Seahawks fan if.....

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I love this one....... C'mon, it's ok to laugh at ourselves!

548406_1384513658448329_1665148706_n.jpg

DynoHawk

Reaction score
I do laugh, but Talking S**t for something your team did 15 years ago is kinda like the former high school football quarterback trying to pick up girls by telling him he won districts back in 1992.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
DynoHawk":t2x7azcv said:
I do laugh, but Talking S**t for something your team did 15 years ago is kinda like the former high school football quarterback trying to pick up girls by telling him he won districts back in 1992.

winner

kidhawk

Reaction score
I laughed, but mostly because I'm picturing a distraught niner fan in one of those "Gold Nugget" hats sitting at his computer crying while making that meme

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Indeed true. No argument from me.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DynoHawk":mvi8lx8l said:
that's funny. It's similar to what I use

grizbob

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":29848b2c said:
I love this one....... C'mon, it's ok to laugh at ourselves!

548406_1384513658448329_1665148706_n.jpg

My niece fired that one at me on facebook about an hour before the game, just loled then and after :th2thumbs:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If you talk massive amounts of s**t after your team just lost the Super Bowl.

You might be Niners fan.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2pztd0tj said:
DynoHawk":2pztd0tj said:
that's funny. It's similar to what I use

I'm with you, Glove, but it was 1990. The ladies love to hear about me having the 2nd highest rushing yard total in school history (in Freshman football). Really weakens their knees. :229031_greenwink:

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2o5d33je said:
I laughed, but mostly because I'm picturing a distraught niner fan in one of those "Gold Nugget" hats sitting at his computer crying while making that meme

I can't believe they wear those! We had a guy in our section last Sunday wearing one and we all took to calling him ****head .. cause it looks more like a giant turd than anything. Good thing he had a sense of humor!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
You might be a Seahawk fan if...

The fans of the team you just kicked the livin' crap out of have to bring up what their team did 20+ years ago, when not a single person involved with the current team was even there, just to feel better about themselves.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Anytime any fan brags about his favorite team it makes me feel a bit sad for that person.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
If you just kicked the crap out of one of the top 3 teams in football, and you still are concerned about every move made including the practice squad. You might be a Seattle Seahawks fan.

ivotuk

Reaction score
tacomahawk":3it0dbk2 said:
If you just kicked the crap out of one of the top 3 teams in football, and you still are concerned about every move made including the practice squad. You might be a Seattle Seahawks fan.

Good one. And the meme is right on. "Guilty" *raises hand*

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
You might be a Seahawk's fan if:

If you comment on every single 49ers article even though we won't face the 49er's for some time.

Bonus points for commenting on drunken driving issues when we have someone that already was/is fighting that.

I swear it is like someone hired a PR firm to comment as Seahawk's fans to try to make our fan base look like the biggest tools possible - even though those are just a sliver of our actual fan base.

You might be a Seahawk's fan if you get no work whatsoever done on Monday because you keep looking up YouTube videos and quotes from news articles about the victory the day before. Also, bonus points if you like going to the message boards of opposing fans so you can feast on their tears and bask in their disappointment. (You get no bonus points if you rub it in there though - that just makes you look like a doorknob).

Extra credit if you had to watch those 2-14 Seahawk teams* and had to deal with the fans of other teams basking in YOUR disappointment all those years.

(*Except the defense, some of the defenses back then were unreal - even for a 2-22 team)

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
A 49er fans brags about 5-0. I say hey I know what that means, that was the halftime score when we owned your ass the second time. :49ersmall:

Doomcarver

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2owo4jp5 said:
If you talk massive amounts of s**t after your team just lost the Super Bowl.

You might be Niners fan.

"You might be a Ninnie bitch."

Just stirring the pot.

Edit: wait this isn't a shack. That's behind the woodshed but before last Sunday.

NW_whippet

Reaction score
You might be a Seahawks fan if you think that neon green is actually a very nice color for your home walls. If your first Halloween decoration out was a zombie Seahawks garden gnome. (and it has been out since the beginning of August) *shakes head*

Latest posts