You're favorite player in the draft?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I think my favorite player in next years draft will be the 6' 7" 310 lb tight end out of Baylor. Can you imagine?

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2g5729xh said:
I think my favorite player in next years draft will be the 6' 7" 310 lb tight end out of Baylor. Can you imagine?

Assume that's a typo and you meant 410 lbs. Crazy!

I've joined the Tre McBride fan club. Nice size, great speed, makes the tough grabs and could be a great KR. I'd have no problem with him being our first pick.

Chawker

Reaction score
I'd have to go with: Anthony Harris CB Virgina, OK,....I know he is a strong safty, BUT (This is a truely big but) Harris has a gift for getting ints. Complete the LOB!

bbsplitter

Reaction score
My favorite is DeAndre Smelter.

I also think Tony Lippett could pull a Sherman and become a pretty good CB/or even a dedicated red zone WR.

aawolf

Reaction score
Vic Beasley--I don't understand how this guy isn't a top-5 pick in every draft. Game changing DE all the years I've watched him. Most drafts still have him going in the top-10, but for my money, there is no better defensive player in this draft.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I've moved Jaelen Strong up above Coates a bit. I like the way he snatches the ball out of the air and think he would be perfect for a run-oriented team because he can come in cold after multiple runs and be a consistent target for Russell.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Kevin White. Exactly the kind of player I've wished was on the Seahawks for about a decade now. It will probably never happen in my lifetime though

garrylt4

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2gok1c1s said:
Kevin White. Exactly the kind of player I've wished was on the Seahawks for about a decade now. It will probably never happen in my lifetime though
WVU fan, seen him in person against Kansas State. All I can say is that he is so impressive. He made a circus catch for a Td off a tipped pass that was overturned and called incomplete. I would trade this draft and next year's #1 for him.

Seafan

Reaction score
Strong has a fracture in his wrist. Will be interesting to see how far he falls.

cheese22

Reaction score
Good in all areas. Potential return guy. High motor, high IQ and high personality. It's hard not to like a guy who hugs an official after he scores a TD. Has a style all his own and substance to back it. I'd love to see us take him in the mid rounds.

original poster

Reaction score
There is genuinely too many players I love to list however I'd be amazed if I've heard of any of the picks the Seahawks make!