Zach Miller Returns

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2lyaltv1 said:
dunceface":2lyaltv1 said:
IT'S MILLER TIME! This is a big relief...he was a player that I felt would negatively affect this offense in a big way had he left so this makes me happy!

sofia-vergara-miller-lite-ad.jpg
I was scrolling down to say something........

I'll remember it sooner or later.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":9ya56sfb said:
Jville":9ya56sfb said:
Observation: We will continue to read posts from some members who are unable to appreciate or value what they can not see …. namely the blocking game. In particular, much of the fantasy crowd. So continuing to work on those tolerance skills pays dividends.
Yep, the same people that wanted us to trade away our next 2 years of drafts for Jimmy Graham. The same crowd that because Kenny Britt was supposed to be a huge fantasy WR in 2011... somehow means he can be an elite WR today.

It says you signed up in March, maybe you're trolling or made a new handle to be funny but how can you talk about 2011?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1pne8yxa said:
The state of our OL has necessitated that he block much of the time, but to call him nothing but a 'blocking Tight End' is ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as justifying he was the highest paid TE in the NFL last year.

themunn

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":alp1fk3z said:
Yep, the same people that wanted us to trade away our next 2 years of drafts for Jimmy Graham.

Look how much value we got from last year's 1st and 2nd round picks - one kick return TD in the superbowl when we were already 22 points ahead and a few garbage time snaps. We got more impact from our 4th round TE and 7th round tackle than we did those two.

Maybe that's why people are happy with us giving away our first round picks - a 32nd pick and a likely sub 28-er next year, for a guy who has averaged 12 TDs a year for the past 3 years, a figure no Seahawk has come close to in a single season since Joey Galloway.
Trading two firsts for Graham isn't far off what we gave up for Harvin last year.

chris98251

Reaction score
themunn":1ez0oiso said:
OffseasonChampions":1ez0oiso said:
Yep, the same people that wanted us to trade away our next 2 years of drafts for Jimmy Graham.

Look how much value we got from last year's 1st and 2nd round picks - one kick return TD in the superbowl when we were already 22 points ahead and a few garbage time snaps. We got more impact from our 4th round TE and 7th round tackle than we did those two.

Maybe that's why people are happy with us giving away our first round picks - a 32nd pick and a likely sub 28-er next year, for a guy who has averaged 12 TDs a year for the past 3 years, a figure no Seahawk has come close to in a single season since Joey Galloway.
Trading two firsts for Graham isn't far off what we gave up for Harvin last year.

The Harvin trade wasn't just about last year, it's years forward as well, he paid dividends in the biggest game of the year, the Broncos had to account for him every play.

Christine Micheal is about depth and in case of last year, he was injured in college and while he looked dynamic in pre season we had the luxury of letting him get NFL strong and heal completly as well as learn what we do.

This season is where we see the return on investment not just with those two but the rest of the draft picks.

Harvin is a unique talent, Graham is a player we already have a likeness of, Willson. The price we would pay for a player that is close to what we have already doesn't make sense.

Our running game is dependent on blockers from the receivers and TE. Something Graham is lacking.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3sfy181j said:
hawknation2014":3sfy181j said:
dunceface":3sfy181j said:
IT'S MILLER TIME! This is a big relief...he was a player that I felt would negatively affect this offense in a big way had he left so this makes me happy!

sofia-vergara-miller-lite-ad.jpg
I was scrolling down to say something........

I'll remember it sooner or later.

Huh? *mind goes blank*

ivotuk

Reaction score
chris98251":18i503xd said:
themunn":18i503xd said:
OffseasonChampions":18i503xd said:

The Harvin trade wasn't just about last year, it's years forward as well, he paid dividends in the biggest game of the year, the Broncos had to account for him every play.

Christine Micheal is about depth and in case of last year, he was injured in college and while he looked dynamic in pre season we had the luxury of letting him get NFL strong and heal completly as well as learn what we do.

This season is where we see the return on investment not just with those two but the rest of the draft picks.

Harvin is a unique talent, Graham is a player we already have a likeness of, Willson. The price we would pay for a player that is close to what we have already doesn't make sense.

Our running game is dependent on blockers from the receivers and TE. Something Graham is lacking.

Well played Chris! Well played! Zach should be appreciative as he has been one of the highest paid players on this team. IIRC, he was paid 11 million last year alone.

Glad he's back though as he is a significant part of this team.

Percy Harvin is worth every draft pick and dollar we gave up for him. Just having him on the field improves the running game because they can't put so many in the box against Marshawn anymore. Lynch's numbers will improve this year if he and Harvin stay healthy. The other receivers numbers will improve too, because pre-percy, we had no one that could get separation except Willson, and that's because teams ignored him at first.

Percy Harvin is not only a game-changer, he's a "game-plan" changer.