Zierlein: Freaky defenders that fit Seahawks

ivotuk

Reaction score

NFL Draft expert Zierlein: Freaky defenders that fit Seahawks​

When looking at the Hawks’ roster and 2022 season, it’s clear they need help on defense, especially in the front seven at linebacker and on the defensive line.

NFL.com draft expert Lance Zierlein joined Seattle Sports 710 AM’s Brock and Salk on Thursday to help break down players that would fit the Hawks’ needs on defense.

“So Lance, give me two or three guys just right now within the front seven that you look at and go, ‘Whoa, these dudes are just physically (talented) … and can do things that that others just simply can’t,'” former NFL quarterback Brock Huard said.

Replied Zierlein: “I’m going to give you some players that I think are specific to the Seattle model.”

Let’s break down what Zierlein had to say.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
BROCK AND SALK

Hour 4-Lance Zierlein, Ranked, and do the M's still need a bat?​

Aaron Goldsmith and Brock Huard react to Jerry Dipoto's comments that he believes we will see more MLB trades before spring training. Then, Lance Zierlein of NFL.com joins the show to break down some draft prospects that fit the Seahawks and Aaron Goldsmith delivers the best Ranked this show has ever seen!

Sun Tzu

Reaction score

When looking at the Hawks’ roster and 2022 season, it’s clear they need help on defense, especially in the front seven at linebacker and on the defensive line.

NFL.com draft expert Lance Zierlein joined Seattle Sports 710 AM’s Brock and Salk on Thursday to help break down players that would fit the Hawks’ needs on defense.

“So Lance, give me two or three guys just right now within the front seven that you look at and go, ‘Whoa, these dudes are just physically (talented) … and can do things that that others just simply can’t,'” former NFL quarterback Brock Huard said.

Replied Zierlein: “I’m going to give you some players that I think are specific to the Seattle model.”

This is a great listen. Zierlein knows his stuff. Tyree in the top half of the first and Sanders at the top of the second goes a long way toward bringing some toughness and physicality to the defense. I love the idea of Sanders as an off-ball LB who can come off the edge on passing downs.

Zierlein's comments about the QBs are spot on in my opinion.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I didn’t listen to the audio but read the article pretty much what he said about the non QBs is widely known and I agree with not being sold on the Clemson DL I also put Simpson in that category. They are all great athletes who should have been more productive, is it the system or position coaches?

Chawker

Reaction score

GREAT post ivotuk !!! Thanks man.