Jacksonville State v Auburn

SeatownJay

Reaction score
J-State has a 20-13 lead and the ball with less than 3 minutes to go against the #6 team in the country.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Very annoyed by JaxState's decision to play conservatively, allow their terrible punter to give away the lead, and then to take a knee with 39 seconds left and a timeout at the 35-yard line.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1ountpf2 said:
Very annoyed by JaxState's decision to play conservatively, allow their terrible punter to give away the lead, and then to take a knee with 39 seconds left and a timeout at the 35-yard line.

Would you expect anything else...I swear whenever any SEC team is on the brink of losing like this somehow...someway...they coincidentally end up pulling a win out of their ass......

hawknation2015

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1b47nk64 said:
hawknation2015":1b47nk64 said:

Would you expect anything else...I swear whenever any SEC team is on the brink of losing like this somehow...someway...they coincidentally end up pulling a win out of their ass......

Extra $100k for the JaxState coach would probably do the trick.

Their QB keeper on the read option was unstoppable . . . yet they stopped running it after leading with the ball.

:229031_banghead:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawknation2015":wcaqqzwe said:
WilsonMVP":wcaqqzwe said:
hawknation2015":wcaqqzwe said:

Extra $100k for the JaxState coach would probably do the trick.

Their QB keeper on the read option was unstoppable . . . yet they stopped running it after leading with the ball.

:229031_banghead:
Especially Auburn...to be more specific....idk how many ways they can pull a rabbit out of their hat. Seems like they have a game every single year they do this.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Ugly damn game. Looked like late last season, but with more turnovers. I swear, Auburn can never put it together when they get hype before the season. It's like they can't stand any role other than surprising underdog.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I am vacating the Jeremy Johnson bandwagon effective immediately

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Yup. Any and all expectations I have for Auburn this year have been burned to the ground. The QB can't run the offense and the defense is still at least a year away. I'll be happy when they win a game and unsurprised when they lose.