Just a reminder, in 2005…

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I’m not trying to say we’re 2005 all over again just pointing out the way it felt to lose those two openers. The 2005 team wasn’t all world yet. 2004 was a huge disappointment. 2003 was on! They were four time outs against Baltimore and the ref interference in the endzone against St. Louis from 12-4 and not going to GB. We don’t know for sure just what 2023 is yet, even if we are 3-7 in our last 10 games.
2005 could have been just another disappointing season if we hadn't beat the Cowboys in what I believe was the first ever rainy game in Seahawks Stadium (or whatever it was called at the time.)

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We lost the first game In Jacksonville in a very disheartening manner. Came back to go 13-3 with one loss in OT and the other in GB after resting starters.
Has NOTHING to do with now except same head coach, but in 2015 we went 2-4 to start the season, and ended up 10-6, but lost the divisional. Still a playoff berth is always a chance.

calinator

Reaction score
The 2005 Seahawks even after the first game were still seen as very talented and it wasn't a surprise to see them in the superbowl. The offense was elite and the defense had improved. The biggest problem with this team is they have no elite pass rush and D-line is just not very good at all, I really wanted to see them get Jalen Carter. I think the Eagles are much better team and truthfully San Fran and Dallas are eons better than we are, they would stomp us.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Offensive Line...?
Down two starters is not the best way to start a season, but I'm not willing to throw in the proverbial towel on this offensive line just yet. As long as both Cross & Lucas make it back by week eight, this could become the best offensive line the Seahawk's ever had by years end. The starting talent is there, and the depth is there, plus a good mix of young'uns and veterans.

Running Backs...?
Hard for me to not be happy with Ken Walker & DeeJay Dallas so far.
Of course I am writing this 10 minutes prior to the Detriot Lyon's game...

Silly me!