Washington @ Oregon State

drrew

Reaction score
Oregon State doesn't look like a Pac 12 team. How does their recruiting class look?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drrew":3t312qv3 said:
Oregon State doesn't look like a Pac 12 team. How does their recruiting class look?

As of right now they're class is ranked 8th in the conference (Washington is 9th). But that's aided by the fact that they already have 20 commits (Washington only has 13 in what eill bs a pretty small class). They've got quantity, but not quality. A couple 4 star guys. I would think that Corvallis has to bd one of the tougher cities to recruit to amongst all the power 5 conferences.

http://oregonstate.247sports.com/Season ... ll/Commits

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":388p33lp said:
I would think that Corvallis has to bd one of the tougher cities to recruit to amongst all the power 5 conferences.
I'd rank Pullman below Corvallis.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":pnxavbfa said:
JSeahawks":pnxavbfa said:
I would think that Corvallis has to bd one of the tougher cities to recruit to amongst all the power 5 conferences.
I'd rank Pullman below Corvallis.

Yea, it's right there. Traditionally a LOT more in state talent in Washington than in oregon though.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington takes their foot off the pedal in the 3rd quarter. All backups playing now. It's 52-7.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Very sad season for the Beavers this year. I sure hope they can get some better recruits to get the program back on track. Going to be a very interesting Apple Cup this year though.

kearly

Reaction score
What a slaughter. Not much to say after this game other than that OSU is really bad, and that Gaskin and Browning are proving themselves more and more each week. UW's backup RBs looked good too. Whoever #22 was, Coleman (?) looked shifty and sharp, and Cooper looks like he's lost some weight and gotten faster. I hated Cooper in 2013 and thought he was okay in 2014, but he looked like a totally different back today, in a good way.

If Browning gets some receivers this is going to be an exciting team in 2016. They have the possession types in spades, in particular Daniels and the TE #82 have looked good. Pettis has been solid (nice PR today, even if it was mostly OSU being bad). Would love to see Ross back. Browning looks really really good at QB when a WR wins a matchup on a slant.