How is this draft for safeties and corners?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’m not going to pretend I know the answer to this so I’ll ask those that may know.

chris98251

Reaction score
At first glance they thought it was a weak safety class, but after the combine thoughts have changed on that, CB there is a fair sample of legit's but many by EXPERT are tweeners that could play Safety and or CB. Not a year for guys that jump out at your really, but they are pushed down also due to the level of high talent at DT and DE in this draft.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
According to JS the CB class is weak, but the S class has a good number of players the team sees as draft worthy.

I suspect the team will acquire a 6th or 7th and draft some guy we don't know much about who fills the parameters the team likes for CB and coach him up. They've had visits with a few who appear to be at best late picks or UDFA types. Don't also be surprised if they draft a S they plan on doing a Tre Flowers type conversion with either.

I'm very uncertain of the several Draft experts who keep on piking a S for the Hawks in first rd. and think those picks are based upon a pure lack of knowledge of the roster. They have had a look also at a few S types who are eminently draft worthy.

Latest posts