Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Madden 16 Roster issues

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Madden 16 Roster issues
Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:39 pm
  • Anyone had issues with starting a franchise with the Seahawks and not having some of the rookies on the team like Lockett and Tye Smith? I cannot figure out how to get them on the team but on the play now roster they show up???
    cubbyhawkfan
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Madden 16 Roster issues
Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:54 am
  • cubbyhawkfan wrote:Anyone had issues with starting a franchise with the Seahawks and not having some of the rookies on the team like Lockett and Tye Smith? I cannot figure out how to get them on the team but on the play now roster they show up???

First off.. you should really hold off on a franchise, as there are a TON of bugs with it. EA is releasing a patch that is supposed to correct them all (knowing EA some other bug will arise from it but anyway)

Second of all.. do you sim the preseason? The CPU could be cutting these players for you if so.

But yeah.. I'd wait until the official rosters drop and the bugs are fixed before you jump into a franchise.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Re: Madden 16 Roster issues
Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:47 pm
  • You have to change the starting point of the franchise, bruh.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information