It All Comes Down To Next Week Against The Rams

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Any news on KJ?

I also believe I saw that Whitworth got hurt for the Rams, he is a big part of that offensive line.

Rams lost Kayvon Webster for the season to a ruptured achillies. Their top corner Trumaine Johnson is also in the concussion protocol. Could be a big hit for the Rams this weekend.

It doesn't look like we are the only team that sustained some big injuries this week.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
KJ is in concussion protocol I believe. Just have to see how he responds. Tough sledding next week if him, Richardson, Bobby, and Bennett are out.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3nj1uumu said:
Any news on KJ?

I also believe I saw that Whitworth got hurt for the Rams, he is a big part of that offensive line.

Rams lost Kayvon Webster for the season to a ruptured achillies. Their top corner Trumaine Johnson is also in the concussion protocol. Could be a big hit for the Rams this weekend.

It doesn't look like we are the only team that sustained some big injuries this week.

He took a pretty wicked earhole shot. Can never tell with the concussion protocol. Really sucks. We lose our starting MLB our starting OLB and our backup MLB.

rossob

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3bkher3a said:
Hawk-Lock":3bkher3a said:
Any news on KJ?

He took a pretty wicked earhole shot. Can never tell with the concussion protocol. Really sucks. We lose our starting MLB our starting OLB and our backup MLB.

We lost our backup MLB? How and who is that?

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Are you guys assuming Richardson and Bennett will be suspended? I doubt that. You have to do a lot to get suspended. AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey avoided suspensions and their fight was much worst.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
rossob":djvrqtie said:
seahawkfreak":djvrqtie said:
Hawk-Lock":djvrqtie said:
Any news on KJ?

KJ.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
rossob":cusbx9wu said:
seahawkfreak":cusbx9wu said:
Hawk-Lock":cusbx9wu said:
Any news on KJ?

I think he meant K.J. Wright is both our WLB and backup MLB.

I would expect Wright to be back, just based on previous history and the way he walked off on his own accord. But you never can know for sure with the protocol.

Wagner has been playing through a hamstring injury for a while. He barely practiced this week, except for the walk through. Hopefully it is something manageable, but I would not expect him back next week until learning more.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1z94vgqm said:
Are you guys assuming Richardson and Bennett will be suspended? I doubt that. You have to do a lot to get suspended. AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey avoided suspensions and their fight was much worst.
Yeah, where is that BS coming from???

Fade

Reaction score
Actually it came down to this week. The season is over for all intents and purposes. The best case scenario is the team gets blown out in the divisional round, just like the last 2 seasons. They had a chance to avoid that with the proper outcomes this week, it didn't happen.

Of course I will be rooting for them to win every game they play until it is over, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they missed the playoffs, it could potentially be the wake up call this organization needs to make actual changes, instead of doing the same thing over & over again expecting a different result.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Fade":3vkcrehd said:
Actually it came down to this week. The season is over for all intents and purposes. The best case scenario is the team gets blown out in the divisional round, just like the last 2 seasons. They had a chance to avoid that with the proper outcomes this week, it didn't happen.

Of course I will be rooting for them to win every game they play until it is over, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they missed the playoffs, it could potentially be the wake up call this organization needs to make actual changes, instead of doing the same thing over & over again expecting a different result.

What if they get to play the Eagles in the divisional round without Carson Wentz? Or the Vikings who look very vulnerable?

Never give up, unless you are a coward. "Come back with your shield - or on it"

Fade

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3t9ona04 said:
Fade":3t9ona04 said:

What if they get to play the Eagles in the divisional round without Carson Wentz? Or the Vikings who look very vulnerable?

Never give up, unless you are a coward. "Come back with your shield - or on it"
The Eagles or Vikings will destroy the Hawks if they can make it that far. They will be coming off byes nice & fresh. The Seahawks will be too beat up having played an extra playoff game already. Sound familiar.

I have seen this movie too many times, going on 3 years. It is beyond predictable, and boring.

What do you mean by the coward comment?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":1c5m610j said:
semiahmoo":1c5m610j said:
I said something similar a couple weeks ago. This team is a pretender. Has been for some time..

You got some winning lottery numbers for us too?

3 89 88 54 50 72 and 12

Bet these numbers next week for optimal success.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I'm all for the battle. But it is really down to week to week. I don't see how anyone can make predictions. We are in the corner of city facing the Huns right now. Basically praying for victory............I'll start praying :D

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I would agree with those that think chances are slim to none as things stand now. Things change every week. You can't predict who will get hurt. Look at the Eagles. They were flying high and boom, they're on the ropes with only 2 losses. This league is about match ups more than anything else. You need some luck along the way. It just so happens that the Hawks need a bit more luck than most teams at this point, but I'll hold out hope that a few things will turn our way still.

I do think if things stay the relatively the same from here on, we will more than likely not make it in the tournament. I have a bad feeling about the Dallas game even with a win against the Rams. The Hawks aren't going to get any breaks at Dallas. They're going to have to bring it and make it a no doubter if they want to get out of there with a W. The zebras are going to be on it for that game.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I honestly think we beat the rams and fall to Dallas.

Its pretty close to missing the playoffs and it'll be so weird not seeing them in it if it happens.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":20ko9fro said:
It's like this week never happened with both us and the Rams losing. It all comes down to next week. Win next week and we likely take the division.

We lost to a really great team on the road, it happens.

Hey so.

Rams beat Jags on the road.

You all acted like that was meaningless.

RedAlice

Reaction score
As to thread title.

For the immediate, it does come down to our game. As we have known for a long time now.

I’m very curious to see Rams play in Seattle.

A Rams win pretty much ends your season. So I expect what I saw v Eagles.