Where would you like to play the NFC Championship game?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Other than in Seattle, obviously.

At this point, it is looking like HFA will be a tough road to hoe. Also, at the beginning of the season, I remember thinking it would be cool if the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl to shut up the "they can't win on the road" crowd. So, assuming the Hawks don't get HFA, where would you like to see them play the Championship game? My preference is for Dallas. There's just something about Romo choking in the big game that has me salivating.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":172ss87h said:

At this point, it is looking like HFA will be a tough road to hoe. Also, at the beginning of the season, I remember thinking it would be cool if the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl to shut up the "they can't win on the road" crowd. So, assuming the Hawks don't get HFA, where would you like to see them play the Championship game? My preference is for Dallas. There's just something about Romo choking in the big game that has me salivating.

Detroit....they owe us one

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Glendale, AZ...because it would be the same place as the Superbowl. Just a warm up if you will.

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":vitq3omz said:
Glendale, AZ...because it would be the same place as the Superbowl. Just a warm up if you will.

I thought about that, but since they'll be the wild card vs. us winning the division, it's just not gonna happen ;)

2_0_6

Reaction score
New Orleans.

Finally mute the WHODAT nation and the Albino named "Jimmy" once and for all.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":6u4qkkeg said:
Anywhere but Green Bay or New Orleans.

Agreed. There's something about those places, especially at Lambeau Field in January.
The Superdome is no joke either. I'd rather see the 'Hawks play in a nice, quiet stadium.
Like Glendale or Dallas

ringless

Reaction score
In light of the thread I would have to say I would hope it would be in Glendale... That guarantees my team made it to that game!

However to Jerhawk who said he'd prefer to play in a nice quiet stadium. AZ has one of the best home field advantages in the league, it's just underrated. You realize in the last 6-7 years we lead the league in false starts caused? (Not by accident) The place is electric. Although I have never been to the c-link and am hoping to go next year just for that experience.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I dont think any team is winning over 12 games in the NFC and I wouldnt be a bit suprised to see Arizona finish at about 10 wins.

Seahawks are in good position moving forward.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
New Orleans would be cool if we beat them. Their obsession with us is amazing. The amount of saltiness from NOLA if we went into their dump of a dome, won and then won the Superb Owl would be hilarious.

Just look at the obsession they have with us, their own posters even call them out on it.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/53 ... e-raiders/

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Although it is becoming increasingly clear that it isn't going to happen, my hope going into the season would have been Santa Clara, with the game being decided on another RS tip of a Kaep to Crabs target in the end zone. Of course I picked the Hawks and Cards to go 1st and 2nd in the NFCW this year so that was more of a hope than a prediction.

I just would have loved to close out the inaugural season of SC's new stadium with an exclamation point. I'll take a win on Turkey day instead.

Realistically, at this point, Dallas or NO would be nice.

I'd like to avoid Philly, GB, and Az.

- bsd

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
HawkGA":1hds5o64 said:

Dallas, Arizona, Philly, NO, Green Bay in that order, probably.

BTW, the idiom is tough row to hoe/ hard row to hoe/long row to hoe:
Fig. a difficult task to carry out; a heavy set of burdens. It's a tough row to hoe, but hoe it you will. This is not an easy task. This is a hard row to hoe.

Difficulty in "hoeing", (using a hoe) on a long row full of weeds, rocks, hard soil, etc. is the true but obscure reference.
Completely different from:
"hoeing a road"
"rowing a hoe"
"roading a hoe",
or using any hoe for any other purpose...

kearly

Reaction score
Philly or Dallas. Those fans turn on their team quickly. A bunch of early turnovers could make it feel like a neutral field game.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Definitely Dallas. The place is so huge that you'd be able to get decent tickets without paying an arm and a leg, and tons of direct flights.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
1. Dallas
2. Arizona
3. Detroit
4. San Fran
5. Philly
6. New Orleans
7. Green Bay

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I'd love it to be at MetLife. Oh, you meant realistically.... I guess I don't care then, I just want to be in it.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Who wants the easy road to the Super Bowl? Were the defending champs, we should want to go into the highest seed's house if were not hosting obviously and shut the critics up once and for all.

Latest posts