Where would you like to play the NFC Championship game?

Foghawk

Reaction score
travlinhawk":2ciw9xkf said:
Seattle victory @ GB on a last second hail mary of course!!!

This, but not in the way you are likely inferring.

With the game on the line, Rogers makes a perfect high arching pass to Nelson in the waning seconds, Sherman flies thru the air ripping the ball out of Nelson's hands milliseconds before their feet hit the end zone. Ref's nervously confer in a tight huddle..................sheepishly they call Interception..........Hawks Win!!!

Shortly after............
Aaron-rodgers-mad-face.jpg

Largent80

Reaction score
hawkfan68":38syxzzr said:
Glendale, AZ...because it would be the same place as the Superbowl. Just a warm up if you will.

Kinda like last year in Noo Joisy.

AgentDib

Reaction score
The answer here is sort of obvious for me. If we can't be #1 then I want to be #2 for the bye at least, which means we'll be playing whoever finishes at #1. That's probably GB, could be PHI or DET, but best case scenario for us would be Dallas.

ringless":29axqxvj said:
AZ has one of the best home field advantages in the league, it's just underrated. You realize in the last 6-7 years we lead the league in false starts caused? (Not by accident) The place is electric. Although I have never been to the c-link and am hoping to go next year just for that experience.
I like(d) your stadium but a lot of your HFA split is attributable to the same travel factor that give the west coast teams such severe home/road splits. I don't think the stadium atmosphere itself is comparable (yet) to some of the rowdier stadiums. Too many snowbirds in PHX who have other loyalties and the stadium and fans are just too nice and comfortable. In my experience it's currently on par with the Cowboys' new stadium and the 49ers' new stadium.

Latest posts