Comparing Carroll's Conferences

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
I haven't watched a whole lot of mid week press conferences, so I don't have much to compare his to, but Pete's PCs are actually interesting to listen to for me. Is this a unique thing compared to the rest of the league?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Dizzlepdx":vanr27yr said:
I haven't watched a whole lot of mid week press conferences, so I don't have much to compare his to, but Pete's PCs are actually interesting to listen to for me. Is this a unique thing compared to the rest of the league?

Every coach is different in how they approach the media. All the teams post the coach's press conference video on their websites, so if you really want to get an idea what they are like, pop around to a few team sites and watch them. Sometimes I'll watch our opponents coach's conferences the week we play them. That can be entertaining

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kidhawk":137tcd8j said:
Dizzlepdx":137tcd8j said:

Every coach is different in how they approach the media. All the teams post the coach's press conference video on their websites, so if you really want to get an idea what they are like, pop around to a few team sites and watch them. Sometimes I'll watch our opponents coach's conferences the week we play them. That can be entertaining

From the look on your Avatar's face, You already went to the Niners site. :twisted:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1nm613lc said:
kidhawk":1nm613lc said:
Dizzlepdx":1nm613lc said:

From the look on your Avatar's face, You already went to the Niners site. :twisted:

That I did :lol:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kidhawk":3dtbt022 said:
Seahawkfan80":3dtbt022 said:
kidhawk":3dtbt022 said:
Dizzlepdx":3dtbt022 said:

That I did :lol:
Eeeew, did you get douche all over you?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Coaches are people just like us all and each handles the press and being in the spotlight differently. PC and JS both seem quite comfortable in the spotlight and relaxed doing it. A big plus for Pete is he is a very upbeat happy energetic guy and he truly loves what he is doing. You can see it and feel it when he is up there and on the field.