Seahawks Most Googled Sports Team in 2014

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Saw it on the news earlier. Google said that the Seattle Seahawks were the most searched on team in all of professional sports in 2014. Pretty sweet. My how far we have come from the days of Gelbaugh.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
The people have spoken!
seriously, we are ALL gonna look back on this ride in a decade and weep tears of joy.
Went to mom's house today and she had a "12's" pin on her bed and she said "I don't know where I got it, but it was in my sewing kit, I was about give it to Lil Pete (nephew)..."
Nope, sorry Lil P, YOU'VE gotta get YOUR OWN! I snatched that shit QUICK! :lol:

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":3hhn3t77 said:
Yeah, nice post and all, Mark, but you need to get going with the prediction post already.

You're absolutely correct, Scotte.

themunn

Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much stock in it.
The Browns were the 2nd most searched

olyfan63

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":19qelqwp said:
Bigbadhawk":19qelqwp said:
Sherman made the #3 spot for most searched NFL Players too. Surprised the Mariners were the 5th most searched MLB team.

http://www.google.com/trends/topcharts#vm=cat&geo=US&date=2014&cid

Aren't the Mariners fans searching for a team every year...?

What a setup! And a knock-down!

Yeah, I just hope for 2 pitchers to go see. As long as Felix is here, that's 1. The year that Cliff Lee was here too, there were 2 pitchers you could hit their starts and know there was a good shot for it to be a competitive game.

Everyone's searching, wondering what over-the-hill free agent stiff Seattle will overpay this time. Or maybe there are so many over-the-hill free agent stiffs in baseball these days, they drive up the Mariners numbers trying to learn about the team in hopes of being the chosen stiff.

Latest posts