Seahawks: Most interesting team going into the draft

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The first 20 minutes here is all about the Hawks as both Solak and Kapadia said that the Hawks were the most fascinating team in the draft. Warning: not a podcast for anyone who wants Pete and John run out of town as it was pretty positive towards them and the team in general.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks hold a lot of power in this draft and have a strong hand to play.

I'm confident that these guys will do what's best to help the team succeed

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks hold a lot of power in this draft and have a strong hand to play.

I'm confident that these guys will do what's best to help the team succeed
No doubt. A lot of people seemed angry that the Hawks had to "settle" for the #5 pick. Come on, the Hawks were supposed to suck and maybe end up with 5 as their OWN pick. #5 is a hell of a good spot to be in. Plus, 20 and two more picks in the 2nd. So many options.

23 DAYS!

nwHawk

Reaction score
Unless someone is going to restructure their deal, I am starting to expect a trade down at #5 with the thought of getting another #1 pick next year.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Another thing that makes the Seahawks interesting is they don't care what the "experts" rankings are. They could surprise us all by taking Keion White at #5, just for example. Great player but not being mocked that high. We really do tend to "reach" in round one. So, I do hope they trade down if they can be convinced that they can still get their guys.

Scout

Reaction score
The goal is to build a team structures and a core. Last draft was step 1 of the core and I expect that to continue with this draft. Don't be surprised if there is more emphasis on the trenches once more and also addressing LB.

nwHawk

Reaction score
That’s what I want. Win by adding a front seven to this secondary, and add a RG and iOL depth. Well, and Darrell Washington. Hell, why not.