Officiating

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Like most games before. Seahawks (11-97) Cards (1-5). I know we had some real calls against us but like Pete said "where are their's". Well at least we dominated to the point it did not matter. Thank you Seahawks. Some very ticky tacky calls but non on them. Such B.S.

Seafan

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has never won with this officiating crew, they were 0-4 against them. Bennett was a complete knucklehead but those other 8 penalties had me worried about this game. Quinn and Bevell had some good half time speechs per Pete and that made a huge difference.

OP
OP
Year of The Hawk

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Like I said I think many if not most were deserved but only one for them? I think the refs need to pay attention to both teams not just ours.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
On Wilson's one sack Baldwin got knocked off his route 30 yards down field. No call.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
When the officials realized at halftime that they weren't going to be able to affect the ultimate outcome of the game no matter how they flagged us, they decided to let the players play, thus the difference in the 2nd half penalties assessed to us.

:twisted:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Bennett's two straight lining up offsides must be a record. He was impressively over the line on both of them too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah, the NFL has some 'splainin' to do.

The cards D were offsides a ton in the 2nd half yet no flags...... Funny though Bruce must have seen they were getting away with it because he was way early on one snap as well and no flags.

The Maxwell PI was bogus....... As long as a few other Ticky tack calls.

Oh well, when we beat the AFC opponent and Rog's henchmen is SB 49 it will be that much sweeter! 8)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2h9cc7mh said:
When the officials realized at halftime that they weren't going to be able to affect the ultimate outcome of the game no matter how they flagged us, they decided to let the players play, thus the difference in the 2nd half penalties assessed to us.

:twisted:
East coast viewers had gone to bed.

Smellyman

Reaction score
big time holding two plays in a row on Irvin....not called. they weren't questionable, they were obvious.

sc85sis

Reaction score
We deserved most of them and cleaned it up at the half. The problem--as usual--was that the refs didn't seem too inclined to call anything against the Cardinals. I saw some blatant holds by Arizona go uncalled.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Yea one penalty for 5 yards, complete BS, there was legit holding going on to the point where they should have been called a couple times for it.

Something is up, I wonder if its simply the Hawks dominance physically? The only way to keep games close? Im not sure what it is yet, but its there.

10-1, with a rookie QB at the helm, and an aggressive defense? No way...

Msfann

Reaction score
There was one play where Arizona snapped the ball about 2 seconds after the play clock hit zero. No flag

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Fitz was holding on their one drive in the red zone, shows Don the replay and was completely obvious but not called. The refs did everything to keep it close, and again failed

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":26zteh68 said:
Bennett's two straight lining up offsides must be a record. He was impressively over the line on both of them too.
On BOTH plays, the Cardinals Center picked up the ball after lining up and moved if forward to hike it at least a foot. When Bennett initially lined up, he was on-sides.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3ng59xtv said:
JSeahawks":3ng59xtv said:
On BOTH plays, the Cardinals Center picked up the ball after lining up and moved if forward to hike it at least a foot. When Bennett initially lined up, he was on-sides.

Seriously? Is this a fact?
I'll watch for it when I re watch the game.
That's really messed up, if true.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1fs5ivoi said:
Scottemojo":1fs5ivoi said:
On Wilson's one sack Baldwin got knocked off his route 30 yards down field. No call.
Thank you for asking.

the Capt. has had too much to drink tonight, I think.

Time for beddy-bye, Dom.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
pmedic920":3j1qbyjl said:
Jazzhawk":3j1qbyjl said:
JSeahawks":3j1qbyjl said:

Seriously? Is this a fact?
I'll watch for it when I re watch the game.
That's really messed up, if true.
Yeah, that is an interesting observation by Jazzhawk. Wouldn't think the movement of the ball would be that significant, but if so - Pete should squawk about it to the league. I've seen other D-lineman with other teams line up nearly sideways crowding the line and not get picked on like that. Seems like the officials liked making calls against the Hawks whether they were legit or not. Did anyone notice how that first "hands to the face" penalty was called? There was a pause for dramatic affect to get a rise out of the home crowd. That guy has been watching too many old Leslie Nielsen movies. [youtube]VWY9S-uKU-4[/youtube]

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Smellyman":2nbigyxy said:
big time holding two plays in a row on Irvin....not called. they weren't questionable, they were obvious.

Yeah there were some blatant uncalled holds. Even more blatant than the normal ones we complain about.

Latest posts