Doug Baldwin.. One cool dude

2_0_6

Reaction score
Long story short, my cousin took his daughter down to the Hawks facility last week to look around and possibly get some autographs for his munchkin'. His wife dropped them off, and went o run a few errands and said she would be back in a few hours.

During this time, shortly after practice was over the skies opened up and a classic Seattle downpour was in full swing. While most of the players were zooming out of the parking lot, Doug pulled up to my cousin rolled down his window and not only signed an autograph for his daughter but also struck up some conversation. After a few minutes, he told my cousin where he was from and then even offered him a ride home. My cousin declined, but thanked him anyways for the offer..

I've always really like Doug, but after hearing this I like him even more..

:th2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
Apparently, he's good at leaving his angry side on the field. :)

Cool story, bro. :th2thumbs:

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Great story, we had the same thing happen here in Vancouver were Bono from u-2 was driving down the road somebody was out of gas he pulled over picked him up took to the Gas station , back to his car and gave him tickets to his concert in Vancouver that night , that was a few years ago.