How did Engram drop it?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Crizilla":37c0sgxc said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW-3VMHzTUA
2:00

Don't know, but that was a very rare with Bobby. Just when I thought the oldest uniforms were the worst, you jog my memory. The weird shade of blue with the sheen on it was terrible.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Revel in the time we live in now. I'm loving every moment of this. Can we dispense with the almosts and close enoughs for a minute? GO HAWKS!!

Throwdown

Reaction score
First off, that pass was trash.

2nd? Thank god for this defense, I forgot how awful we used to be

endzorn

Reaction score
If you think that's hard to watch, go find the Seahawks/Dolphins Wild Card game after the '99 season and try to wrap your mind around Grant Williams as a starting NFL RT.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
One thing I used to love about Hasselbeck is how fired up he would get. He used to get super mad and yell at his teammates/officials, pound his fists on the ground (like in this video), etc....

But now, I've learned to appreciate a leader like Russ who doesn't get so agitated and emotional during the game. He has his moments, of course, but he is nowhere nearly as wildly emotional as Hasselbeck was, and I think that's one of the things that kept Hasselbeck from being as successful as he could have been.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Bobby Engram was the man for us for a bit . He is one of my top ten hawks.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1dmcziqb said:
Agreed. And it seems pretty rough to call what happened on that play a "drop", too. Sure, Bobby would say he shoulda caught it, but that would have been a fantastic catch.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1aeybdnk said:
Agreed. And it seems pretty rough to call what happened on that play a "drop", too. Sure, Bobby would say he shoulda caught it, but that would have been a fantastic catch.

getnasty

Reaction score
Throwdown":18f496cp said:
First off, that pass was trash.

2nd? Thank god for this defense, I forgot how awful we used to be

I have to disagree on the pass, it was a tough catch but Bobby catches that ball 99/100 times, this just happen to be the 1.
I have to agree with you on the defense though, makes you really appreciate what we have here. Last but not least man did i love me some DJack, i would love to see that guy raise the 12th man flag next Saturday.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Imagine what that offense would have looked like with this defense.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3hfr98sv said:
One thing I used to love about Hasselbeck is how fired up he would get. He used to get super mad and yell at his teammates/officials, pound his fists on the ground (like in this video), etc....

But now, I've learned to appreciate a leader like Russ who doesn't get so agitated and emotional during the game. He has his moments, of course, but he is nowhere nearly as wildly emotional as Hasselbeck was, and I think that's one of the things that kept Hasselbeck from being as successful as he could have been.

Yeah Hasselbeck's biggest flaw was that he would get so fired up and let his emotions impact the way he played. He would make mistakes and turn into Spazzlebeck when he was upset.

As fans we loved to see the emotion, but I agree it was also what dragged him down.

justafan

Reaction score
I thought Hass did a great job of getting the ball out under pressure in a place it could be caught.Just didnt work out

Latest posts