Reaction score
Looks like BLUE it is.

Attachments

• BLUE it is.jpg
    BLUE it is.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 1,807

kidhawk

Reaction score
That definitely seems to answer the jersey question, and we can assume that the pants are likely blue as well, but there's always the WAY outside chance they go white or gray on the pants instead. Probably safe to assume blue as well though

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
kidhawk":27xymank said:
That definitely seems to answer the jersey question, and we can assume that the pants are likely blue as well, but there's always the WAY outside chance they go white or gray on the pants instead. Probably safe to assume blue as well though
In the comments of the photo, BLUE PANTS as well.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2fgnedz9 said:
kidhawk":2fgnedz9 said:
In the comments of the photo, BLUE PANTS as well.

Thanks....didn't read the comments, just the post with the image.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Blue on Blue action! Love it!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I imagine the Patriots wear white on Blue for this game, so there'll be a lot of blue legs churning along in those piles when Lynch goes Beast Mode

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1cukvmg7 said:
Looks like BLUE it is.

FWIW, you can buy Super Bowl XLIX jerseys in blue, white, and gray on nfl shop and fanatics. Last year the team store at the Clink only sold blue Super Bowl jerseys initially.

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1xh7zwx7 said:
ZorntoLargent":1xh7zwx7 said:
Looks like BLUE it is.

FWIW, you can buy Super Bowl XLIX jerseys in blue, white, and gray on nfl shop and fanatics. Last year the team store at the Clink only sold blue Super Bowl jerseys initially.

I don't understand your comment.

I posted a photo from the COMPANY that does the ACTUAL jersey being used. Seattle Tackle Twill.
They number and alter all the teams jerseys, and do repairs after the games.
They also applied the patches for the Super Bowl last year and again this year.
It's a photo of the ACTUAL super bowl jerseys going into the shipping bag FOR Arizona.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":15txrv9l said:
Seahawks1983":15txrv9l said:
ZorntoLargent":15txrv9l said:
Looks like BLUE it is.

I posted a photo from the COMPANY that does the ACTUAL jersey being used. Seattle Tackle Twill.
It's a photo of the ACTUAL super bowl jerseys going into the shipping bag FOR Arizona.

He's talking about what they sell to the fans. Last year they didn't have all the jersey styles available for sale and this year they do.

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
kidhawk":336y0guf said:
ZorntoLargent":336y0guf said:
Seahawks1983":336y0guf said:
ZorntoLargent":336y0guf said:
Looks like BLUE it is.

He's talking about what they sell to the fans. Last year they didn't have all the jersey styles available for sale and this year they do.

I thought when you QUOTE someone, you are speaking to my post, not just adding some info that has nothing to do with my post.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2o0p2x0s said:
I thought when you QUOTE someone, you are speaking to my post, not just adding some info that has nothing to do with my post.

Is it really worth bickering about leading up to our second Lombardi? He added some information about uniforms to the thread. I don't think it's really a big deal.

Let's all take a second to realize that this is a time to enjoy where we are. This is history in the making for OUR SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
kidhawk":1g8y5f14 said:
ZorntoLargent":1g8y5f14 said:

Is it really worth bickering about leading up to our second Lombardi? He added some information about uniforms to the thread. I don't think it's really a big deal.

Let's all take a second to realize that this is a time to enjoy where we are. This is history in the making for OUR SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Not understanding WTH he is talking about doesn't = me bickering.

Again .net "veterans" bash on anyone not in the cool kid club.

Sorry to waste your time with this uniform info.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":315szup2 said:
kidhawk":315szup2 said:
ZorntoLargent":315szup2 said:

Slow your roll friend.
There is only one "cool kid" up in here.
It's pehawk, just ask him.
No club, just him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":994onap5 said:
kidhawk":994onap5 said:
ZorntoLargent":994onap5 said:

Nobody is bashing you. Perhaps bickering was a poor choice of words, maybe complaining is better terminology?

Your post informed people on the uniform choice for the players. The other poster informed people on the uniform selections actually for sale. I'm not sure why you have such a burr today, but perhaps you should just go back and take my previous advice and just calm down. That advice isn't just for you by the way. Everyone should really take a second to realize that we are all witnessing NFL history here and relax some.