NFL Turning Point

jkitsune

Reaction score
Was shown tonight, featuring the Hawks/GB... some segments are easily available online, but was curious if anyone knows where the full episode can be found online?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It was so awesome. Words can't even describe it. To answer your question, not sure where you can find it online.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Everyone needs to see that. That was fantastic. It will be shown 2 more times tomorrow.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It was amazing. They always do an unbelievable job with the footage and X&O analysis. Breaking down the Week 1-Week 21 long con that the Seattle offense did on GB's cover-zero was great stuff.

SPOILER:

When Russell screamed "MAN, I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I AIN'T LOSING!" to himself after the 2-point conversion? Freakin' chills, man. CHILLS.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2icr9set said:
It was amazing. They always do an unbelievable job with the footage and X&O analysis. Breaking down the Week 1-Week 21 long con that the Seattle offense did on GB's cover-zero was great stuff.

SPOILER:

When Russell screamed "MAN, I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I AIN'T LOSING!" to himself after the 2-point conversion? Freakin' chills, man. CHILLS.

That part stood out to me the most. Not sure I've ever seen Russell so fired up. Just shows how much he wanted it, and how much energy was in the stadium that day.

dbmack

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1il8mgh8 said:

SPOILER:

I found this on youtube

[youtube]L0ehTguqGrY[/youtube]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
dbmack":15pjrdue said:
DavidSeven":15pjrdue said:

SPOILER:

I found this on youtube

[youtube]L0ehTguqGrY[/youtube]
Robot, my ass...damn that gave me chills when Russell was all fired up

volsunghawk

Reaction score
That clip right there shows how windy it was, too. That 2-pt throw hung and seemed to move a little away from the endzone as it was starting to come down. Might explain why Clinton-Dix couldn't adjust to the ball. I can't imagine how it looked to someone standing where he was.

TasteTheBeastmode

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1s67q93e said:
That clip right there shows how windy it was, too. That 2-pt throw hung and seemed to move a little away from the endzone as it was starting to come down. Might explain why Clinton-Dix couldn't adjust to the ball. I can't imagine how it looked to someone standing where he was.

That's exactly what happened. Luke Willson had to come back OUT of the endzone to make the catch. Clinton-Dix just couldn't compute the drift of the ball in the wind while looking up so high without a frame of reference.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The .com site has an 8 minute video of it here:

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/NFL-Turning-Point-Packers-vs-Seahawks-part-4/6af8e93e-37f2-4cb7-a6c6-b5aae645cb7d[/urltargetblank]

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Bitter":3lr1b2kd said:
On tonight again on NBC Sports at 6pm (at least on DirecTV)

There is a basketball game that may run late before it so to be safe you may want to record the 11pm showing as well.

WendellWent

Reaction score
DavidSeven":15wxdi6k said:

SPOILER:

THEY DON'T WANT IT! THEY DON'T WANT IT! I WANT IT, I AIN'T LOSING!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Aside form the great play by Russell on that 2 point conversion...........why did Bailey just let Peppers go after blocking him for like 1 sec? Wouldn't have had to go into full run around mode if he held that block.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I've been saying since I first saw replays - I don't think Clinton-Dix had a play on the throw. His momentum/inertia was all wrong, and Willson's got 4 inches and 45 lbs on him. He's a lot further from that ball than he looks.

Luck or no, the throw was where only Willson could have caught it.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Blitzer88":26qf8uba said:
Aside form the great play by Russell on that 2 point conversion...........why did Bailey just let Peppers go after blocking him for like 1 sec? Wouldn't have had to go into full run around mode if he held that block.
I've watched it from a few different angles and it looks like Bailey had to also take the linebacker. To compound the issue Lynch misses his block and it's that man who plants Russ after the throw.
Russ had a bad game but I don't think there is another QB in the league that would have pulled off that play.

Erebus

Reaction score
I want to thank you all for this thread while also wondering why I've been living under a rock my whole life. I had never heard of NFL Turning Point nor did I know I had NBCSN.