9 Days Away...NET Temperature

9 Days Away...How you feeling?

• Extremely confident. Seahawks are going to beat the Cheaters!

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • Very confident. I think we win in a close battle.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • Cautiously Optimistic. It will be very tough but I think the Hawks win.

Votes: 77 44.3%
  • Neutral. This game feels like it can go either way to me.

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Borderline pessimistic. It will be tough to beat New England.

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Very pessimistic. I'm either a Debbie Downer or Cheater's Fan.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extremely pessimistic. Hi, I'm a fan of the Cheaters!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How's your confidence levels?

kidhawk

Reaction score
I posted this days ago, but I believe this game goes to Overtime and Wilson/Lynch take us down the field to win the game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's right...You win in the 4th and sometimes the 5th quarter! :mrgreen:

I'm cautiously optimistic. I have a ton of respect for how good that team is and the headaches they can create for us, but I still believe this team has something special going on. We can't waste a good slogan like RE-PETE now can we?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
CAutiously Optomistic...but have had nightmares for the last couple nights. Last night/this morning...U.G.L.Y. to the max. In the mix of the dark sleep is a score....Wont say it here yet..but it is close. And one team is driving....

Go Hawks

Reaneypark

Reaction score
kidhawk":1mch3xiy said:
I posted this days ago, but I believe this game goes to Overtime and Wilson/Lynch take us down the field to win the game.

And since it was on the first possession of OT and Brady didn't get a chance, the NFL will change the overtime rules.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Reaneypark":27psnj9j said:
kidhawk":27psnj9j said:

And since it was on the first possession of OT and Brady(nor Peepey) didn't get a chance, the NFL will change the overtime rules.

F I F Y
:stirthepot:

Rocket

Reaction score
I believe Mr's Brady's Balls will have a slight negative effect on her team, but I believe we'd have whupped them anyway.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
worried about the next cheat the Pats pull...the refs...health of our LOB...the o line...Bevell....our front four on defence....more cheating....injuries during the game....our returners....Goodell doing anything to see the Pats win....our receivers......not worried about beast or RW as no way he has a bad game twice! I would say I am worried but optimistic. I just don't want to see those cheating bastards win and Brady with that cheating smile andlaugh on his smug face when the confetti rains down...Go Hawks!

taco40

Reaction score
It will take 3 quarters for the offense to get rolling since the NE defense will be able to play well until they get tired at which time Marshawn will grind away, which will open up other avenues to scoring. I'd be much more confident of smoking a high powered offense if Sherman and Thomas III weren't in tough shape. Just as NE came out well after a poor showing the week before. Seattle will come out smoking after this past weekend's wake up call.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Seahawks defense showing up to play, I'm more concerned about the offensive line. If the offensive line has a solid day and Russell takes charge, and the defense can get Brady out of the pocket, it's going to be a long day for the Patriots.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Honestly - I think we smash them.

More I dive into this matchup, the more I like

Playmaker21

Reaction score
Does it seem like it has been weeks since the conference championship games? I am confident in the Seahawks. The Seattle defense is the type that gives Brady and the Patriots fits. Jam the Patriots receivers at the line. I love the Seahawks LB's and Safeties against Gronkowski and Vereen in the passing game. And their Defensive Line vs the Patriots over rated offensive line.

Defensively the Patriots don't have a lot of speed at LB. Which will hurt them when Wilson begins to scramble. The way Wilson likes to spread the ball around it will negate Darrelle Revis. I imagine Doug Baldwin will draw Revis and Browner wil be matched up with Kearse. The Seahawks will have to exploit 6'2 Ricardo Lockette in the slot vs 5'10 Nickel CB Kyle Arrington. And the TE's, especially Luke Willson, will have to make plays too. But first and foremost the Seahawks Offensive Line need to find their mojo over these two weeks of practice. The return of Justin Britt at ORT will help a lot over the debacle in the NFC Championship game.

Too early prediction
Seattle 27
New England 20

j hawk

Reaction score
Hawks win this one . Not worried. I have all the faith in the team and coaches. I am ready to Three-Pete. :thirishdrinkers:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks will make up for all the stress that was inflicted on the 12's during the NFC Championship... This game is ours!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Still in neutral. Was very confident earlier this week and have kind of talked myself out of it. Same thing happened last year, and that turned out OK.