This Rams fan says please beat the Cheatriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Reaction score
Sure you guys will get a terrible case of overinflated egos but I can't stand to think that the thieving trash Cheatriots steal another super bowl. Watch out for their forever accomplices the "officiating crew" who will refuse to call penalties in order to take away your strength on offense. A good heads up will be how the Seahawks are portrayed on the pre-game shows the day of the super bowl. If the Seahawks are portrayed as a brooding dominant force, watch out! The officials are going to screw you every which way possible! Win, just win! Do it!

(For any of my Rams brethren who after reading this have a problem with my request I say pull your head out of your butt its the effin CHEATRIOTS! 13 years of this crap is enough!)

bradynumber4

Reaction score
If you're from St Louis, I feel sorry for you that you're sticking up for an organisation that's going to take a dump on your City and move off to LA.

Also spying was legal back then.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
GeekHawk":bmyb4awz said:
OP, you need to edit your post to remove the bad language in the second to last sentence. Not allowed in the main forum...

Sorry. Done.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rex":3gn9rk39 said:
Sure you guys will get a terrible case of overinflated egos but I can't stand to think that the thieving trash Cheatriots steal another super bowl. Watch out for their forever accomplices the "officiating crew" who will refuse to call penalties in order to take away your strength on offense. A good heads up will be how the Seahawks are portrayed on the pre-game shows the day of the super bowl. If the Seahawks are portrayed as a brooding dominant force, watch out! The officials are going to screw you every which way possible! Win, just win! Do it!

(For any of my Rams brethren who after reading this have a problem with my request I say pull your head out of your butt its the effin CHEATRIOTS! 13 years of this crap is enough!)

We'll be a-ok amigo :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
bradynumber4":3nr31r3l said:
If you're from St Louis, I feel sorry for you that you're sticking up for an organisation that's going to take a dump on your City and move off to LA.

Apparently so was officials not calling penalties against the Cheatriots secondary.

AirStrike

Reaction score
bradynumber4":12n9vej3 said:

This is quite possibly the stupidest, most incoherent, laughable drivel I have read on here. And trust me, there have been a lot of Niners fans through these parts.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rex":n89xz7sz said:
bradynumber4":n89xz7sz said:

Apparently so was officials not calling penalties against the Cheatriots secondary.

Agreed....4 guys not set for a second prior to the hike of the ball at the 12 minute mark in the AFCCG and no call obviously where there was a penalty...interesting.

TBtoRG

Reaction score
Rams fans still bitter about our completely legitimate victory over them 13 years ago.

You mad bro?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
This is kind of funny,a Pats fan fighting Steeler and a Ram fan in our forum..I understand why but here .. :snack:

chris98251

Reaction score
Why we have the best Forum on the Net, takes a bit of work to manage the cross team passion but the contributions and insights as well as some of the fall out and humor is worth it. Besides we can always Ban those that don't get it. :)

Nog

Reaction score
Is that me or a lot of opposite fans are wishing us to win? That's something kinda overwhelming lol

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Nog":1tmc03mq said:
Is that me or a lot of opposite fans are wishing us to win? That's something kinda overwhelming lol

We underestimated just how much the Patriots are universally hated.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
TBtoRG":14g0lixz said:
Rams fans still bitter about our completely legitimate victory over them 13 years ago.

You mad bro?

Sure. You bet. Rams were robbed. There wasnt anything legitimate about that post season for the Cheatriots. From the Tuck Rule to the THEFT of XXXVI the fix was in. It would be quite funny to see the officials finally turn against the Cheatriots.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Nog":gtsagauj said:

Hey I can't stand your team but I cheered for them last year (NFC West :th2thumbs: ) and I'll cheer this time too but I want a complete rout of the Cheatriots! I'm sick of hearing the knob slobber in the media about a team that cheats forever and forever gets away with it.

TBtoRG

Reaction score
Rex":rbrc36io said:
TBtoRG":rbrc36io said:

You mad bro?

Sure. You bet. Rams were robbed. There wasnt anything legitimate about that post season for the Cheatriots. From the Tuck Rule to the THEFT of XXXVI the fix was in. It would be quite funny to see the officials finally turn against the Cheatriots.

Tuck Rule had nothing to do with the Pats. It was a rule that had been called several times that season.

Learn what theft means, sweetie.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
TBtoRG":346msrfy said:
Rex":346msrfy said:
TBtoRG":346msrfy said:

You mad bro?

Tuck Rule had nothing to do with the Pats. It was a rule that had been called several times that season.

XXXVI = THEFT

chris98251

Reaction score
TBtoRG":miwrhrt4 said:
Rex":miwrhrt4 said:
TBtoRG":miwrhrt4 said:

You mad bro?

ThidHN608000119234691136w300h300c0pid1

So this isn't the Raiders and Patriots?

Nog

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2bkuhaio said:
Nog":2bkuhaio said:

We underestimated just how much the Patriots are universally hated.
I guess so :lol:

Rex":2bkuhaio said:
Nog":2bkuhaio said:

Hey I can't stand your team but I cheered for them last year (NFC West :th2thumbs: ) and I'll cheer this time too but I want a complete rout of the Cheatriots! I'm sick of hearing the knob slobber in the media about a team that cheats forever and forever gets away with it.
Welcome to .net. Actually, I got no hatred for the Rams. In my point of view, the most obnoxious team in the NFCW are the 49 whiners. As for the Pats, I feel like they tend to overlook people... A bit pedant IMO. That's just my impression (aside of being cheaters).

Status
Not open for further replies.