Bennett Media Day (Video)

kidhawk

Reaction score
I didn't see any coverage on him today. This is a nearly 5 minute clip. If anyone finds more, please post them here. He always has great quotes.

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl-media-sessions/0ap3000000464350/Best-of-Super-Bowl-XLIX-Media-Day-Michael-Bennett?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl[/urltargetblank]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I too was wondering why no Bennett coverage today? I know we have an embarrassment of riches with diverse, educated, well-spoken (and one non-spoken) players on this team but Bennett is in a class all himself. He's made to have a mic in front of him. Thanks for posting, David.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":306ujua4 said:
I too was wondering why no Bennett coverage today? I know we have an embarrassment of riches with diverse, educated, well-spoken (and one non-spoken) players on this team but Bennett is in a class all himself. He's made to have a mic in front of him. Thanks for posting, David.

The video above likely has most of his responses but it's so edited and condensed. I'd like to see the flow of how it went. I was very disappointed that they didn't have a feed directly for him. It would have been a thousand times smarter than having a feed for Lynch

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Lol, Bennett is insane.

If we didn't already have Sherman, Lynch, angry Doug Baldwin and Wilson filling up the media circus, Bennett would be the one people talked about most. He's a rambling man for sure, in a funny way.