Alvin Bailey

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wow, that's a pretty big difference, no pun intended.

I'll be very curious to see how he moves on the field now.

crosfam

Reaction score
And the draft's message - three new guards. Our interior depth should be much better, even without Unger. I am sure one of these new guards will also see practice snaps at center.

northseahawk

Reaction score
How the hell do these guys just lose pounds like this in such a short amount of time? :?:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
northseahawk":30jin82p said:
How the hell do these guys just lose pounds like this in such a short amount of time? :?:
He probably got a nutritionist and dropped the weight in no time.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
FlyHawksFly":32zc0u2j said:
Carroll just said Bailey has lost 30lbs this off season! Big improvement over last year's appearance when he came in overweight. Seems like Bailey is taking this very seriously, which is awesome.

Sounds like he wants to keep his starting job. Maybe he saw the precipitous fall of Bowie last year to heart and has pushed himself to improve. Good on him.

Tical21

Reaction score
I've lost 30 pounds in a month at least 7-8 times. If you have the weight to lose, it actually isn't that difficult. Keeping it off, however.......

Glad to see somebody wants to start! He's got good feet too. Should make him very good in the passing game, although for a guy that already didn't move the pile, wondering if this is going to benefit or hinder him at guard.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Tical21":2ep3cq3u said:
Keeping it off, however.......

Exactamundo! Especially if you had to resort to extreme measures to get there! Most methods are just not sustainable.

On a side note: has anyone heard any news on Mebane?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Contract season too bad for him if he does he's an RFA.

30 pounds seems like a lot but it wouldn't surprise if Bailey touched 350 last year. Dropping 30 pounds would put him around his college weight.

Its a perplexing though that Bailey and Bowie had an opportunity to compete to be starting fixtures yet they didn't take thier body development seriously.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Tical21":23m2n39y said:
I've lost 30 pounds in a month at least 7-8 times. If you have the weight to lose, it actually isn't that difficult. Keeping it off, however.......

Glad to see somebody wants to start! He's got good feet too. Should make him very good in the passing game, although for a guy that already didn't move the pile, wondering if this is going to benefit or hinder him at guard.

I'm thinking with that much competition, losing 30 lbs is looking like him going after that LT spot. All it's going to take is him playing at an average to above average level and having Okung get hurt again, and we'll see him signed for 6 mil/year to man the spot if Okung wants top dollar.

Honestly, that's the easiest path I see for him to make good money.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":fwtcwu5l said:
Contract season too bad for him if he does he's an RFA.

30 pounds seems like a lot but it wouldn't surprise if Bailey touched 350 last year. Dropping 30 pounds would put him around his college weight.

Its a perplexing though that Bailey and Bowie had an opportunity to compete to be starting fixtures yet they didn't take thier body development seriously.

Heavy insight.

Fade

Reaction score
I love Alvin Bailey's quick feet. Go back and watch the week 16 game at AZ I think he is the best pass pro guy on the team.

seabowl

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a contract year for him but if it is that would explain the weight loss all Carp from last year. Hate it when players decide to get serious only when it's a contract year.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1j4o5nny said:
northseahawk":1j4o5nny said:
He probably got a nutritionist and dropped the weight in no time.

I went from 220 to 150 in 18 weeks, by not eating grains.
can be done.

titan3131

Reaction score
I lost 93 lbs in 90 days working harder then you could possibly imagine.