Oline is really struggling

Dabhawk

Reaction score
No one is stepping up and all I see happening are pre-snap penalties that are caused by inexperience. This year is going to be tough to watch. We can't even pick up a 3rd and 1 with the beast.... Like c'mon man this is just getting ridiculous. Can you imagine if Sweezy or Okung get hurt? I mean we'd be seriously screwed. Good thing our defense is mostly stout, except for the fact we seem to be getting owned on 3rd down. This season ain't gonna be easy to watch, especially since we have two road games to start. Gotta get our ish together

OP
OP
Dabhawk

Dabhawk

Reaction score
I know most people on here believe Cable is a football "GOD" lol but I say you can only do so much with so many new guys in new positions. I personally think it was very impulsive for us to move Britt after he got beat by VON MILLER, one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. I thought he did well for most of last year at RT and that was the position he played all the way thru college. Why move him to a spot he basically has no experience in? And don't tell me "we need more versatility" cause as far as I'm concerned you don't fix something that isn't broken. I don't like panicking but this game is basically a regular season scrimmage and it's not lookin too great so far.

OP
OP
Dabhawk

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Just so you know I'm not cynical, TLock looks like the best player on the field by far. Kid is GOLD AND I MEAN GOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD !!!! Could watch him return kicks all day every day :3:

RussB

Reaction score
Yup they need to do something wilson gets barely any time to throw. Or maybe its just because beast mode isnt there im sure once he starts playing the run game will be better. Defense is great but they are really struggling to put together drives on offense

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
It was noticeable that Bailey got beat repeatedly. If Okung can't go, or Sweezy or even Gilliam, then what?

blue 22

Reaction score
Bevell calls plays that take forever to develop. That is the problem. When wilson started slingin at the end of the half I think? things started clicking.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It appears that the OL players need to react faster after the hike. They seem to be in slow motion....they are getting beat!