Officiating

Exittium

Reaction score
Utter shit this year. Completely crap. And tonight took the cake.. Utter crap utter utter shit. There was no hiding it tonight.. Once they had a sizeable lead the refs let everyone play.. Even tho az kept holding lol.. Then once seattle gets the leads The refs help az get it back. Unacceptable. And utter bullshit.

TheTruthHurts

Reaction score
Seriously?

I felt like the official's tried to keep the Seahawks in this game.

Anyways the better team won.

knownone

Reaction score
TheTruthHurts":81mixbop said:
Seriously?

9 penalties for first downs, 28 points off penalty saving drives... yeah.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I agree. Our offense didn't have a chance as we usually have to gain 20 yards to get a first down because of phantom holding calls.... I wouldn't mind the calls but did we get the same calls? Consistency is all I desire... Watching this season has been hard because of the horrible refs and bevell....

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
TheTruthHurts":3sggo9vb said:
Seriously?

No they didn't lol did you watch the game? It was damn obvious wth was up. Man, i acceot the fact our team may be bad, and isnt like previous years. But tonight it was damn obvious the refs helped AZ. This was a damn gifted win from the start with fhe phantom face mask.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
TheTruthHurts":3qgxys5m said:
Seriously?

Its not hard to see you are a Cardinal fan... Try posting on their boards troll

kearly

Reaction score
Arizona played a great game, but I agree that officiating was probably the difference tonight. Arizona got screwed out of an intentional grounding safety (that was set up by a phantom hold on Seattle), and also suffered a pretty major penalty that wiped out a huge gain in the 2nd half, but otherwise, overall it felt like the backbreaking calls went 7-2 in favor of AZ.

It also seemed like Seattle's OL were getting holding calls for breathing on dudes, especially to open drives, whereas the Cardinals were getting away with murder against guys like Bennett, who was held so badly his jersey had a 5 inch rip on it around the armpit area.

Which kind of sucks for AZ too, because maybe they could have won anyway without people talking about how big of a joke the officiating was.

As bad as the officiating was though, the pass coverage was worse. What the hell happened to Richard Sherman?

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2okulw0a said:
Amazing how many holds go uncalled against our d'linemen.
And its been happening all season. I wouldnt be so quick to blame officiating but... When they let up after az got a sizeable lead, and still let both teams "play" once seattle took the lead those refs kept AZs 3rd down drives alive all the way down to them taking the lead.. Then ensured we didnt catch up again with more bs calls. Its unacceptable period.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TheTruthHurts":3eeuafyt said:
Seriously?

This has to be a joke.

Without the refs, Seattle wins this game by 20.

All 28 of those gifted points turn into punts with a competent crew.

By the way, do they know that 00 on the play clock is actually a penalty? 4 times.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
Hawkpower":faajpzkl said:
TheTruthHurts":faajpzkl said:
Seriously?

This has to be a joke.

By the way, do they know that 00 on the play clock is actually a penalty? 4 times.

4 damn times .. "Theres yer sign"

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Done being a part of this whiny fanbase. Ban me, don't care, you all are bunch of whiny bitches.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2jk53zer said:
TheTruthHurts":2jk53zer said:
Seriously?

This has to be a joke.

Yeah, they called it on us for delay of game once though.... you would think that if it is a delay of game on us that it would be on them to right? Consistency please refs!!!!!!

TheTruthHurts

Reaction score
Well I don't believe the official's were sent out to sabotage the Seahawks.

I do believe the Seahawks and that defensive backfield has had the benefit of mugging WR's beyond the yards allowed for many years now. I guess karma is a bitch.

Seriously the Cards are the better team. They came up to Seattle and took a nice lead against the " VAUNTED" Seahawk defense.

Anyways the overall record of these two teams proves me correct.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Vpk0718":vo9x86o4 said:
Done being a part of this whiny fanbase. Ban me, don't care, you all are bunch of whiny bitches.

Yes, real fans take getting shafted by the zebras with a smile.

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
Vpk0718":tvczzpv5 said:

Haha whiney when all we did was point out a very damn obvious problem thats increasingly getting worse each year?... Do we need someone who has accesd to the all 22 to get screencaps of every damn penalty called and not called?.. Im sure you'll see it supports TONIGHT'S issue that The refs gifted The game to AZ

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TheTruthHurts":k2v7v1j8 said:

I do believe the Seahawks and that defensive backfield has had the benefit of mugging WR's beyond the yards allowed for many years now. I guess karma is a bitch.

Seriously the Cards are the better team. They came up to Seattle and took a nice lead against the " VAUNTED" Seahawk defense.

Glad you think the Cards are better. Wouldnt expect any less.

Enjoy your gift over the champs and move on. We will see how the rest of the season goes.

TheTruthHurts

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2wbaly8y said:
TheTruthHurts":2wbaly8y said:

Enjoy your gift over the champs and move on. We will see how the rest of the season goes.

Not sure what game you watched. I watched the one on NBC. The game I watched showed a Cardinal team moving the ball downfield all night.

I saw a Seahawks team that scored most of their points on defense.

Outside of a couple of turnovers by the Cardinals offense this game is a blow out in favor of the Cardinals.

You see what I did there?

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
TheTruthHurts":2tx4zfi0 said:
Hawkpower":2tx4zfi0 said:
TheTruthHurts":2tx4zfi0 said:

Not sure what game you watched. I watched the one on NBC. The game I watched showed a Cardinal team moving the ball downfield all night.

I saw a Seahawks team that scored most of their points on defense.

Outside of a couple of turnovers by the Cardinals offense this game is a blow out in favor of the Cardinals.

You see what I did there?

Haha deslusional cardinal fan is delusional... :sarcasm_off: