Something has changed...

Reaction score
We've turned a corner this season. Tonight felt like a playoff game and we felt like the Seahawks of the last 3 years.

Of course Big Ben threw for a record yardage. They ran like 5 run plays all game. A thousand yards by a thousand attempts isn't something to shout about when combined with 2 interceptions (4 overall)

Sherman just arrived I'm 2015. With Lane back the LOB had just more of a feeling about it. I can't explain it but I felt comfortable with them tonight and I haven't before all season. They were playing for each other.

Russell Wilson has hit a purple patch, and we are seeing the potential we all hoped for. The OL has improved immeasurably and now things are clicking.

More than anything, tonight just had a feel about it. A feel that started last week against San Francisco. A feeling that finally our team found a spark. Found a way to enjoy football again. And I believe (certainly as far as I'm concerned) the fansay start to believe again.

The superbowl hangover is done. Here we go again.

OP
OP
WorcesterHawks
Reaction score
WorcesterHawks":1y996dr9 said:
We've turned a corner this season. Tonight felt like a playoff game and we felt like the Seahawks of the last 3 years.

Of course Big Ben threw for a record yardage. They ran like 5 run plays all game. A thousand yards by a thousand attempts isn't something to shout about when combined with 2 interceptions (4 overall)

Sherman just arrived I'm 2015. With Lane back the LOB had just more of a feeling about it. I can't explain it but I felt comfortable with them tonight and I haven't before all season. They were playing for each other.

Russell Wilson has hit a purple patch, and we are seeing the potential we all hoped for. The OL has improved immeasurably and now things are clicking.

More than anything, tonight just had a feel about it. A feel that started last week against San Francisco. A feeling that finally our team found a spark. Found a way to enjoy football again. And I believe (certainly as far as I'm concerned) the fansay start to believe again.

Jeez excuse the typos and grammar. I'm drunk

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Ya....the defense has been poor the past 3 games. Yes Sherman and some others have had good games but as an unit they have been extremely poor. They gave up 500 yards and 30 points. Most of the time that results in a loss. Luckily the offense showed up this week.

Geologic

Reaction score
The first half penalties were atrocious and the defense laid an egg.

But this team played their hearts out. I can't believe this team won a shootout. I haven't seen a victory in a shootout since the Hasselbeck.

Anthony!

Reaction score
WorcesterHawks":26pms9m8 said:

one thing OLine, they have played better and so has the offense.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Oline is definitely picking it up. When a Qb passes 60 times there is going to a lot of yards. Ask anyone who watches Washington State play. I'm not defending the D, the pass rush was non existent but the D overall came through in some big ways today. Also, we finally finished a close game.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This game definitely had a 2012 Patriots game vibe going on. I could definitely see this game giving the Hawks the boost they have been looking for.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WorcesterHawks":37ojs0w1 said:
WorcesterHawks":37ojs0w1 said:

Jeez excuse the typos and grammar. I'm drunk
iRo will be here with his ticket book shortly. Be sure to pay your fine on time.
8)

Hawks46

Reaction score
I hope you're right, as I think the problems we've been having has been execution and mental errors. Our swagger has eroded and there was some confidence issues.

If we get our mental toughness back, coupled with our will to win, it's going to be a fun 2nd half of the year.