Wilson's knee

Greenhell

Reaction score
Took a good whack on a run he had. He grimaced and was limping throughout. Any word of an injury during press conference?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I've been concerned about this, too. Considering the stakes and a history of prior injury concealment (Recovery-Watergate, anyone?), we might not hear anything until the offseason, if at all.

whidbeast

Reaction score
I'm thinking we'll find out it's a bruise, kind of like Kam's knee bruise, AKA a complete tear of the MCL in fancy doctor talk.

sutz

Reaction score
I thought it happened on one of his runs, when his cleat caught in the turf when he tried to slide and rolled his ankle/lower leg a bit.

Hawks46

Reaction score
sutz":3b9jximb said:
I thought it happened on one of his runs, when his cleat caught in the turf when he tried to slide and rolled his ankle/lower leg a bit.

You'll notice that on that run you're talking about, Wilson was sliding and a Ram defender came in and put the top of his helmet right into the side of Wilson's knee. They replayed it and nothing looked twisted, just a shot to the knee.

Player safety my ass.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Hawks46":1nslyar6 said:
sutz":1nslyar6 said:

You'll notice that on that run you're talking about, Wilson was sliding and a Ram defender came in and put the top of his helmet right into the side of Wilson's knee. They replayed it and nothing looked twisted, just a shot to the knee.

Player safety my ass.

I'm surprised Russell wasn't flagged for kneeing the tackling player in helmet. Refs were horrible.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Seahawks4life":30i2ish1 said:
Hawks46":30i2ish1 said:
sutz":30i2ish1 said:

Player safety my ass.

I'm surprised Russell wasn't flagged for kneeing the tackling player in helmet. Refs were horrible.

I just got home from work, and am enjoying a nice cup of Joe right from the stove. I almost spit it up laughing. For real, thanks for a good a chuckle. After the infamous "head bob" penalty from last year, you never know what bogus calls they'll make up

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seahawks4life":2gozegbf said:
Hawks46":2gozegbf said:
sutz":2gozegbf said:

Player safety my ass.

It was cheap shot # 12 in the game, if you were keeping track.

Any team that escapes a Rams game without season ending injuries must consider itself lucky.