Confident

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I believe this team is destined to get back to the Super Bowl.

How confident:
Well I just bought tickets for the NFC Championship game and working on booking my flight first thing in the morning.

Why:
-Cam is a great player but he cannot beat a team like this.
-Wk 6 we were not a team, we were still floundering to find our identity. We have found it with the emergence of Baldwin and Lockett as well as Wilson putting up insane numbers.
-We showed what we could do against a playoff team on the road in week 17.
-When this team wants to win they are more talented than any other team in the League.
-It would take a complete meltdown which only happend at Minnesota due to crazy cold weather.
-Carolina has ran out of luck. the ball can only bounce the other teams way so many times before we finally get our turn.

Fearless prediction:
-Wilson throws for 300+ yds
-We will have two 100yd receivers
-We will ease Lynch back into the lineup with under 12 carries, he will get a TD, but leave us wondering if he still has it.
-We hold Stewart under 50 yds
-Defense/ST gets 2 turnovers

These players aren't looking past Carolina, they want to show them who the real #1 team in the NFC is.

SEA!!!!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":da61rw9o said:
I believe this team is destined to get back to the Super Bowl.

How Confident am I:
Well I just bought tickets for the NFC Championship game and working on booking my flight first this in the morning.

Why:
-Cam is a great player but he cannot beat a team like this.
-Wk 6 we were not a team, we were still floundering to find our identity. We have found it with the emergence of Baldwin and Lockett as well as Wilson putting up insane numbers.
-We showed what we could do against a playoff team on the road in week 17.
-When this team wants to win they are more talented than any other team in the League.
-It would take a complete meltdown which only happend at Minnesota due to crazy cold weather.
-Carolina has ran out of luck. the ball can only bounce the other teams way so many times before we finally get our turn.

Fearless prediction:
-Wilson throws for 300+ yds
-We will have two 100yd receivers
-We will ease Lynch back into the lineup with under 12 carries, he will get a TD, but leave us wondering if he still has it.
-We hold Stewart under 50 yds
-Defense/ST gets 2 turnovers

These players aren't looking past Carolina, they want to show them who the real #1 team in the NFC is.

SEA!!!!!

HAWKS!

I hope your confidence rewards you well! :th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HAWKS! (We got this).

We have Lane, Lynch, Wagner and more actually playing this time. And they have no secondary this time around.

Rob12

Reaction score
I'm nervous, but also confident. Not sure if that makes much sense.

The weather. It's going to feel like a Seattle home game tomorrow, weather wise. Right now, they're predicting a high of 46, with some AM clouds. Maybe we'll see some drizzle.

I think this team comes together and handles business. I don't care what the score is as long as we move on.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Start of the 2nd Quarter and
Confidence slipping away....