Possible the Hawks catch a break with a Donald suspension?

Steve2222

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're ejected in the second half you're ineligible for the first half of the next game?

mirrikat45

Reaction score
Didn't the NFL/Media make a big fuss a year or 2 back about throwing a tantrum, taking off your helmet and throwing it to the ground like that?

Steve2222

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1tlupvom said:
Steve2222":1tlupvom said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're ejected in the second half you're ineligible for the first half of the next game?

No.

So that's just college?

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Even if he plays, there is something different about that line. They were dominated by the 9ers. That doesn't mean they won't play lights out next week, but as it stands after one game, they didn't seem like a top def. Front. I can say this, the dolphins are huge compared to LA's d line. They looked small and overpowered all night. I hope they implode. But that may be scarier. If they implode and fisher gets fired, la might a good coach, who can make a good roster play like it.

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
The Rams easily put in the worst performance of any team in the NFL in week #1.Fisher will have them all fired up next week in their home opener one would think,so it's pretty safe to say we'll be seeing a different Rams team.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Canhawks":2qdpajv4 said:
The Rams easily put in the worst performance of any team in the NFL in week #1.Fisher will have them all fired up next week in their home opener one would think,so it's pretty safe to say we'll be seeing a different Rams team.

We always see a different Rams team when they play the Seahawks.

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
HawkFan72":eie5jdhc said:
Canhawks":eie5jdhc said:

Yes,u got that right!!

McGruff

Reaction score
Canhawks":3rr5ikpk said:

It wasn't just the worst performance this week. It was the worst performance I've seen on a professing football field in a LONG time. A QB that can't throw a 10 yard hitch. A team that almost had more penalty yards than yards from scrimmage.

I feel bad for Gurley. They are going to do the same thing to him that they do to Steven Jackson. Waste his career.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Canhawks":1c587rqm said:
I'm not sure if a possible suspension could come down in time for the Hawks/Rams game,but it would be a nice break for RW.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOxSqWe7ro

Yes, it would be a nice break, but..

We'd still have to deal with their punter!

Rams drive chart:
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
INT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT

INT
PUNT
TURNOVER ON DOWNS

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3zmxurjd said:
Canhawks":3zmxurjd said:

The Rams are built to beat the Seahawks. They can't beat anyone else, but they can beat the Hawks.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Seanhawk":26l40edq said:
HawkFan72":26l40edq said:
Canhawks":26l40edq said:

The Rams are built to beat the Seahawks. They can't beat anyone else, but they can beat the Hawks.

Not this time!!! (I hope :roll: ) It's like we're the defending SB champs every time we play them. They sure do get up to play us.

12thbrah

Reaction score
With or without Aaron Donald we cannot lose again to this pathetic Rams team.

RCATES

Reaction score
Seanhawk":377sgoju said:
HawkFan72":377sgoju said:
Canhawks":377sgoju said:

This isn't the same Rams team especially on defense. Rams proceeded to have half their D backs leave in FA, and cut Laurenitis and Long due to salary reasons. Those were leaders and very impactful players of putting people in the right position on defense. Niners just gave us and every other team in the league the blueprint to beating this current Rams offense. Our Defense is better from top to bottom compared to the Niners. If we don't handle the Rams and win on Sunday I will have have huge question marks on the future of the Hawks this year.

Boycie

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1fy5znqz said:
Even if he plays, there is something different about that line. They were dominated by the 9ers. That doesn't mean they won't play lights out next week, but as it stands after one game, they didn't seem like a top def. Front. I can say this, the dolphins are huge compared to LA's d line. They looked small and overpowered all night. I hope they implode. But that may be scarier. If they implode and fisher gets fired, la might a good coach, who can make a good roster play like it.

I was amazed at how inept they looked. That being said, you know they will be fired up for us, and also for the first home game in how many years?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":161sqj2z said:

I'd like to think this, but over the past 3-4 years the Niners for some reason always play well against the Rams and we always struggle against them.

Maybe the Rams D Line has regressed a little, but I'm not getting all over confident after last night, not until we stop playing terrible against the Rams. There's no way in hell we should lose to that terrible offense of theirs, but for some reason our offense can't duplicate what other teams do against that Ram's D, run right through them.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd hoped St. Louis would win, so they weren't headed into week two with the fear of starting 0-2.

Regardless of how terrible the Rams looked last night, they won't be a pushover this week. It might only take 13 points to win, but I don't imagine they'll be easy to come by without some forced turnovers.

Latest posts