Fearless Prediction: Rams @ Seahawks

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just a quick one as I'm currently in SE England and posting thus from my phone (forgive any typos or formatting issues).

Flying during the game so I didn't get to watch it live. I saw the final before I watched the recording. With that said, I felt we didn't appear to play nearly as bad on Watching them as I'd expected.

Luckily for us, we are going to play a Rams team that isn't the same team we saw earlier in the season and we are playing at home. This is a rebound game to keep us in the hunt for the ever so valuable bye in the playoffs.

Seahawks 27 - Rams 13

Record 1-1-0

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Must win if we want a chance at the 2 seed. Offense shows some improvement but the game is closer than it should be. And I'm going to the game so I sure hope they make adjustments and win.

Los Angeles 17
Seahawks 23

RTD: 8-4-1

Largent80

Reaction score
I cannot zero in on our team. Its like riding a merry go round. One minute up, the next down. With that being said since Sunday we were as down as down gets, it's time for up so.....

Hawks 31
Lambs 09

Jerhawk

Reaction score
All hope is lost. The team will come out slow and sloppy, playing down to the level of the opposition yet again.

Todd Gurley gashes our run D, and Aaron Donald eats Thomas the Tank Engine. Literally, eats the kid alive.

Rams 13
Seahawks 6

RTD 4-9

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1q0ywpn1 said:
I cannot zero in on our team. Its like riding a merry go round. One minute up, the next down. With that being said since Sunday we were as down as down gets, it's time for up so...

I don't think I could agree more. This team is difficult to predict from week to week.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
original poster":28afhe5y said:
Where abouts in SE England are you Kidhawk?

I predict 13-9 Seahawks.

Currently in the Kent area, but this is the first trip with our daughter and the wife's family want to meet her so we will be in various places which I don't even know where they all are yet, so it should be an interesting way to see see one more local and less touristy destinations.

The good news is the game will be on live for me here and I am still on my -9 hour time difference adjustment so I should catch most of it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gonna' be a blowout. Rookie QB coming to our house in a prime time game, against an angry undefeated at home Hawks team? This won't be close.

Hawks 30-13

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1h53ch9i said:
Gonna' be a blowout. Rookie QB coming to our house in a prime time game, against an angry undefeated at home Hawks team? This won't be close.

Hawks 30-13

I want to believe this.
But have nothing indicating that this will happen. Based on how we played last week and based on how the Rams normally play us.

10-9
Hawks

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Well, my predictions suck this year. I could easily see the Rams being inspired and having something to play for now that Fisher is gone. But, whatever.

Seahawks 17
Rams 13

My Record to Date: 5-7-1

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Seahawks press to prove "doubters" wrong...

Rams 12
Seahawks 9

Rams get 4 Field Goals, 2 of which come off turnovers/short fields.
Seahawks get one TD on a big play, late in the game. Hauschka misses PAT.

Another sub 75 QB rating day for RW. Questions abound as the Season sputters towards losing the only playoff game we play.

And yes, I'm trying to jinx my own prediction.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I know we usually play you guys tough, but this one will be ugly.

This defensive line has gotten much worse since we played earlier in the season. Donald is great but the rest have seemed to regress. Quinn is a shell of himself.

The defense in general has been playing way down compared to where it should be. I expect a 13-3 Seahawk halftime lead to turn into a 41-3 win as the defense gets tired of watching our offense move backwards play after play.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2uifvol1 said:
I know we usually play you guys tough, but this one will be ugly.

This defensive line has gotten much worse since we played earlier in the season. Donald is great but the rest have seemed to regress. Quinn is a shell of himself.

The defense in general has been playing way down compared to where it should be. I expect a 13-3 Seahawk halftime lead to turn into a 41-3 win as the defense gets tired of watching our offense move backwards play after play.
I see a close game early, a comfortable lead for the Hawks mid-game, but then (like you) a snowball late as the Rams mostly give up. They have little to play for.

Hawks 37
Rams 13

RTD 8-4-1

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We are going to absolutely crush these bums. Pent up rage from Sunday and the last several years of these guys being a thorn in our backsides.

Seahawks 41
Rams 0

byau

Reaction score
Record 1-1

Prediction:
Seahawks: 28
Rams: 0

I was *this* close to predicting a Packers close win and chickened out... guess I'm not so fearless

This time around, going with my gut: I fearlessly feel a blowout coming. I don't feel any "honeymoon with a new coach". I feel a devestated team that cannot even get up to do their favorite thing all season: pound the Seahawks

As long as the Seahawks can pull themselves back up. One thing that worries me is hearing about all the "cheap shots" the Seahawks pulled on the Packers if it is true. I actually am not sure I believe that, I believe both sides pulled cheap shots and the media is selectively choosing what to report. If it is true though, that showed some back breaking stuff

However, I think because the game is Thursday instead of Sunday, there is no time for brooding. The Seahawks feel their back against the wall to get back on track and I sense a blowout