Has anyone found ANY talking head/expert/site predicting a W

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Can't believe I haven't seen ANYONE pick Seattle.

The overall theme is Earl is out.... yes but Seattle still has way more high end talent then Atl. I know its on the road which is why Atl has a real shot, but anything other then a pickem is crazy. I dont get it.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Haven't you seen?
- Vic Beasley is the greatest
- Seattle can't run or throw the ball
- Seattle has the #3 defense, so now they're crap
- Seattle's pass rush is just okay
- Atlanta is at home, with their huge home field advantage
- Atlanta's running backs can catch the football, so we'll lose for sure

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
It's laughable that the Seahawks with their experience and all pro's across the entire roster will get run out of the Atlanta by a bunch of first and second year players (Ryan and Julio aside).

Russ is healthy again, the rushing offense if finding itself, Gilliam is playing his best football so someone other than Beasley will have to pressure the QB, and discounting our defense is a huge mistake.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The narrative with the media is no Earl Thomas=Just throw in the towel.
Why are we even playing then? We might as well forfeit the game.
:sarcasm_on:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Well, since they flew down there yesterday, they may as well play the game. Dangit..... :sarcasm_off: :rumble:

RussB

Reaction score
Donavan Mcnabb picked us along with max kellerman. Pretty sure i saw someone on NFL network pick us too. So about 3 people lol.

RussB

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2csgrp3i said:
Haven't you seen?
- Vic Beasley is the greatest
- Seattle can't run or throw the ball
- Seattle has the #3 defense, so now they're crap
- Seattle's pass rush is just okay
- Atlanta is at home, with their huge home field advantage
- Atlanta's running backs can catch the football, so we'll lose for sure
Dont forget that matt ryan is the best QB to ever grace the gridiron as well.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I really don't get it, either. We didn't have Kam when we played them last, and that's a bigger loss than Earl.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Mike Salk (Brock & Salk on ESPN/710) picked the Hawks today, think it was 24-17. If Brock called a score I missed it.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
A TV (non literal quote) from NFL -up to the minute- broadcast, the lady reporter/analyst? says "The Atlanta QB has completed passes to 13 different players this season, that shows his greatness, isn't that GOAT or what" (more or less + bla, bla, bla.). Expect to hear more of this leading up to and throughout the game.

According to the Seahawks website stats, RW has completed passes to 18 different players. Kind of a great example of blind and bias reporters talking one sided through their a$$, as usual.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
I don't know why we even playing the game.

Atlanta is like totally the best team EVER. Why even suit up?

:sarcasm_on:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Atlanta is good. They are at home. They had a week to rest.

Not rocket science folks. Uphill battle for the good guys. But it will be done.

Rat

Reaction score
Most are picking Atlanta, but at they've nearly unanimously been picking a close game. They seem to think both teams are good, but give Atlanta the edge. I think that's fair.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":37whrj43 said:
Atlanta is good. They are at home. They had a week to rest.

Not rocket science folks. Uphill battle for the good guys. But it will be done.

This is no time for impartial clear headed logic and reason.

Most of the predictions I've seen says the Hawks will cover the -5, but lose. Which IMO is about right for this game, a pick em type game. Since it's in Atlanta, edge to the Falcons.

But IMO the biggest news of the week was Reece playing. With him and his ISO lead blocking for Rawls, me thinks the Hawks can run buck wild on the Falcons and win this bad boy 24-20.

THAT'S RIGHT I SAID BUCK WILD!!!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Bing predicts Atlanta has a 72.9% chance to win. I don't know Bing is (Bing Crosby?), but that seems a bit high. I'd say Atlanta has a 60% chance to win.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's a "talking out of his bottom head" but Skip Bayless just picked the Seahawks to win....this might be the death knell or jinx to the Seahawks. Sorry I'm just a messenger so please don't flame me. I'm here so I won't get fined.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I believe Skip Bayless picked the Seahawks ( :pukeface: ) He's definitely a "talking head". To be fair though, when a team is favored by 5, the consensus is that they will win. Another tell-tale sign is when you see a strong contingent of fans from a team worried about the game, then odds are likely that (supposedly) unbiased picks will go with the other team.

I'd be surprised if NOBODY picked Seattle, but the fact that most are picking Atlanta isn't really surprising to me, nor should it be.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
hawkfan68":2qiunnj1 said:
He's a "talking out of his bottom head" but Skip Bayless just picked the Seahawks to win....this might be the death nail or jinx to the Seahawks. Sorry I'm just a messenger so please don't flame me. I'm here so I won't get fined.
*Death Knell
grammar_nazi_ludwig_by_soviet_signal-d4aqrnt.jpg

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We are a 5 point underdog, and that's a fair line. We don't play well on the road. Atlanta does. Other than the Lions game, we haven't looked great since the Panthers game.

Everyone on this board gets so frustrated when the media slights us. But to be fair, we haven't looked great lately. And ATL has been on cruise control for the past couple months.

While I do agree we have more talent, ATL has the much better OLine and a better offense. If the game were in Seattle, I think most experts would pick us, and we'd likely be favored by at least a field goal.

No one on here got upset that literally no one picked the Lions to beat us. But when everyone picks the Falcons, all of a sudden that's a jab at us? To be honest, who cares who all the experts pick.