Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This new RW/Ciara photo...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: This new RW/Ciara photo...
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 pm
  • The Wilson's reenactment of "The Human Centipede."
    BEVELL IS THE DEVIL
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:52 pm
  • :pukeface:

what are they thinking
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:35 pm
  • OP: I saw the photo, shit myself, and immediately downloaded and posted about it on social media. Didn't even read your post. And I came to exactly the same conclusion: HUMAN CENTIPEDE: The Family Photo.
    nanomoz
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 pm
  • endzorn wrote:Isn't this a copy of a photo shoot Hasselbeck and Dilfer did together?

This is the funniest thing that's ever been written ever. I'll calling bullshit if you don't win the Mark Twain Award.
    Attachments
    920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg (40.17 KiB) Viewed 436 times
    nanomoz
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 am
  • nanomoz wrote:
    endzorn wrote:Isn't this a copy of a photo shoot Hasselbeck and Dilfer did together?

This is the funniest thing that's ever been written ever. I'll calling bullshit if you don't win the Mark Twain Award.

boom
    Fan since team Est. 1976
    Winner of 2013 and 2015 .net annual draft contests
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:17 am

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:35 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote::Dunno:

Celebrities are so weird. And the ones in the music biz, the pop/hip hop world or whatever you wanna label it.... even weirder.

And this probably has nothing to do with Russell, this was all her, and he's just like "yes dear, whatever you say dear".

This is sort of where I'm at. Celebrities are just weird sometimes.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:52 am
  • IrishNW wrote:I said it before and I will say it again, Russell Wilson is weird....

Maybe it's not weird, maybe he's just tone deaf when it comes to having a sense for how he's coming across.

He THINKS he's being empowering and inspiring, when really people are just dumbfounded by the majority of Russell's social media pics and statements.

But in the end Russell's a really good human being, and a fantastic QB. So I'll take a little harmless socially inept weird for a couple more Lombardi's any day of the week.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:12 am
  • This pic is ridiculous and should be an embarrassment to Russ and Ciara. Remember, Ciara was a fading celebrity when she hooked up with Russ, her career was all but over. She was coming off a failed relationship with a at best "C" level rapper (his stock has actually climbed since he split up with her). Now that she's dating the superstar QB, her stock has risen. I see her on awards shows and hear her on Sirius hosting shows. Planned or not, Ciara having a child with Russ and marrying him has her in the limelight again. I'm sure she's working on a new album and trying to keep up with the "Jones'" AKA other celebrities, AKA Beyoncé! I'm sure this photo was inspired by the other weird photo shoot. Bizarre? Yes! Unexpected? No. Regardless of how strange these two are in thier personal lives doesn't really matter to me as long as Russ rededicates himself to winning SuoerBowls.
    SpokaneHawks
    NET Rookie

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:26 am
  • BTW, anybody else notice that she sure is displaying that ring in the photo but the guy that bought it can't show his face! LOL, "Here, I'll hold my ring up in the pic but you should kneel behind me and hide your face!"
    SpokaneHawks
    NET Rookie

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    IrishNW wrote:I said it before and I will say it again, Russell Wilson is weird....

Maybe it's not weird, maybe he's just tone deaf when it comes to having a sense for how he's coming across.

He THINKS he's being empowering and inspiring, when really people are just dumbfounded by the majority of Russell's social media pics and statements.

But in the end Russell's a really good human being, and a fantastic QB. So I'll take a little harmless socially inept weird for a couple more Lombardi's any day of the week.

In that long profile of him even his family basically said that he speaks and even thinks in greeting cards. Unlike a lot of athletes I don't think how he comes across is at all phony -- it's just simply who he is, and he's just weird.

Agreed that being a good Qb is what matters, though. The bi-annual diversions into his weirdness are just entertaining, nothing more than that, imo.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:13 am
  • Isn't it funny the amount of conversation a "family promoting" photo can garner yet movies made solely on the premise of crime glorification go on as if they depict everyday life. Just an observation.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    MD5eahawks
    NET Starter

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:47 am
  • Here is an even more concerning photo of Russell and Ciara.

When was that diet suppose to start again?? :shock:

Seymour
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:51 am
  • Seymour wrote:Here is an even more concerning photo of Russell and Ciara.

Big Ben's done well as a fat QB, maybe Russ just wants to start cultivating mass.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:08 am
  • mistaowen wrote:
    Big Ben's done well as a fat QB, maybe Russ just wants to start cultivating mass.

Or maybe our team as a whole is becoming "fat and happy" since they all got paid.

For $22 million per season, one would hope he would stay in shape since with this oline his life may depend on it.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 am
  • Pandion Haliaetus wrote:If anything this was probably Ciara's idea. What momma wants, momma gets.

I like it. Sure its a little odd, but the symbolism is great, powerful its own way.

In this day and age, we've all seen much much worse than this, don't even act like you haven't in terms of the bizarre.

Yep^ I'm a little bit put off cuz it ain't me in the pic with her :stirthepot:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:14 am
  • Lol. Is that photo of Russ playing tennis real? Bruh
    King Dog
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:24 am

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:29 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

LOL, there is a lot of kneejerk & silly overreacting.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 am

Of course he's using a Wilson racket.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 am
  • When "diet starts tomorrow" becomes your daily mantra.

:0190l: whoa fat russell blam ba blam ba blam :0190l:
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:48 am

Damn, remind which person in that pic is the pregnant one?
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:48 am
  • I have to give big props to Kobebryant for his first post in this thread about Life coming at you quick.
    OMG!!! That was one of the funniest things I've read on here in a very long time.
    Props bud!!! :2thumbs:
    Seahawks1Fan
    NET Rookie

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:19 pm
  • This photo should've remained private to hang up in their home. The public doesn't need to see this
    Why Not Us?
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Not unusual if you have fathered children to know that dad actually gains weight with mom.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:47 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

That and a lot over-analysis of an artististic celebrity photos.

There are actually families that take full nude photos of thier generations.

There are people that commission nude paintings of themselves and display it like a trophy.

This is a world at least internet connected world where people are doing despicable, weird, bizarre things to themselves and others for mere entertainment.

Yet, the criticism of this photo, I've read here and elsewhere is pretty astonishing. Like i get it, it's a pretty odd photo. But having gone through a recent preganacy with my wife, I know that boundaries, more so with my wife, are tore down. That their bodies become less about sexuality and more about chronolizing and iconlizing the pregnancy.

You go to any birthing house and photos like these are ten-fold in photo books and displayed on the walls. I know my wife did a half nude artistic photo shoot in a secluded area of some park in the woods.

It's what pregnant women do especially those who feel good about thier bodies. Even on Instagram, you see stuff like this, as I remember her showing me ideas as she was brainstorming. I kind of knocked down the idea of doing nudes shoots with her because I kind of let my body go when I started doing college. Just no time to train or run like I did prior to 2016.

Point is if you don't like the photo, that's plenty fine. You have an opinion. What i don't understand though is the pshyco-analysis of it. Jabs at Ciara, jabs at Wilson, taking the the imagery far behind the artistic value its meant to display. That part is frustrating to read. Not just here, this place is more mellow to the other crap I read.

Just keep in mind Ciara shared one photo out of probably hundred that was taken. Maybe she liked the symbolism of this one the most.

And yeah on the outset it may seem weird, but these types of photos are pretty common in this day and age. Yet, because it's a Pro QB and popular singer, it becomes a controversial topic discussion and ridicule? Okay....
    WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pandion Haliaetus
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:51 pm
  • We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:56 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?

Was he carrying a nude 5 yr old child too? I may have missed that part.

I get it....but that kid is too old to be in that pic. Very awkward IMO.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:56 pm
  • Russell has gained 10 pounds in tongue weight in the offseason.

But he can lift a 10 pound weight with it.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:14 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?

Marshawn and Russ are not the same type of guy.
    SixSeahawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 pm
  • SixSeahawk wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?

Marshawn and Russ are not the same type of guy.

Really?...and how would you know?
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:15 pm
  • Truthfully, we'll never know.

But one appears , and I do stress appears, to be cool as hell and beloved by most teammates he has played with. The other might be the biggest herb in sports (though I do love him as the Hawks QB).
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:27 pm
  • kobebryant wrote:Truthfully, we'll never know.

But one appears , and I do stress appears, to be cool as hell and beloved by most teammates he has played with. The other might be the biggest herb in sports (though I do love him as the Hawks QB).

What kind of herb?

Chamomile?
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm
  • Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

There are people that commission nude paintings of themselves and display it like a trophy.

This is a world at least internet connected world where people are doing despicable, weird, bizarre things to themselves and others for mere entertainment.

Yet, the criticism of this photo, I've read here and elsewhere is pretty astonishing. Like i get it, it's a pretty odd photo. But having gone through a recent preganacy with my wife, I know that boundaries, more so with my wife, are tore down. That their bodies become less about sexuality and more about chronolizing and iconlizing the pregnancy.

You go to any birthing house and photos like these are ten-fold in photo books and displayed on the walls. I know my wife did a half nude artistic photo shoot in a secluded area of some park in the woods.

It's what pregnant women do especially those who feel good about thier bodies. Even on Instagram, you see stuff like this, as I remember her showing me ideas as she was brainstorming. I kind of knocked down the idea of doing nudes shoots with her because I kind of let my body go when I started doing college. Just no time to train or run like I did prior to 2016.

Point is if you don't like the photo, that's plenty fine. You have an opinion. What i don't understand though is the pshyco-analysis of it. Jabs at Ciara, jabs at Wilson, taking the the imagery far behind the artistic value its meant to display. That part is frustrating to read. Not just here, this place is more mellow to the other crap I read.

Just keep in mind Ciara shared one photo out of probably hundred that was taken. Maybe she liked the symbolism of this one the most.

And yeah on the outset it may seem weird, but these types of photos are pretty common in this day and age. Yet, because it's a Pro QB and popular singer, it becomes a controversial topic discussion and ridicule? Okay....

Good post. Pretty much the only good post in this thread.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:52 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:

Good post. Pretty much the only good post in this thread.

Actually YOURS is, because of the awesome content
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:54 pm
  • Uh... ok. Thanks? :229031_shrug:
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:30 pm
  • Why cant our corn muffin just be a corn muffin?
    Who fires people investigating them? Guilty people.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:34 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    kobebryant wrote:Put in Boykin.

Isn't Ciara holding him in the picture?

(I'll see myself out...)

I thought that was Golden Tate
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm
  • Folks, good lord. Don't overthink this. It's only an odd photo because it looks like Ciara has a man growing out of her L1-L5 region. Goro with child.

I'm not dissing soulful nude family togetherness love pregnancy baby cuddle shots. Future is not too young to be in the photo. C + F look fine.

It's just that our QB has no head.

Could have gone another direction:

Seahawks fan since Topps 1985.
    Our Man in Chicago
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:34 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:

It's weird and borderline perverse, that's why.

Really? How so?
    harryjohnson
    NET Rookie

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:03 pm
  • wow i hope rw goes on a diet soon...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 pm
  • harryjohnson wrote:
    seahawkfreak wrote:

It's weird and borderline perverse, that's why.

Really? How so?

Does this help?

Weird:

adjective

1. fantastic; bizarre:
    a weird getup. (1)

Borderline:

adjective

1. on or near a border or boundary.

2. uncertain; indeterminate; debatable:
    not an alcoholic, but a borderline case.

3. not quite meeting accepted, expected, or average standards.

4. approaching bad taste or obscenity:
    He made several borderline remarks that offended them. (1)

Perverse:

adjective

1. willfully determined or disposed to go counter to what is expected or desired; contrary.

2. characterized by or proceeding from such a determination or disposition

3. wayward or cantankerous.

4. persistent or obstinate in what is wrong.

5. turned away from or rejecting what is right, good, or proper; wicked or corrupt. (1)

1. Dictionary.com
    Last edited by seahawkfreak on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Adopt a rookie 2017-Delano Hall, S, Michigan

seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 pm
  • Our Man in Chicago wrote:Folks, good lord. Don't overthink this. It's only an odd photo because it looks like Ciara has a man growing out of her L1-L5 region. Goro with child.

I'm not dissing soulful nude family togetherness love pregnancy baby cuddle shots. Future is not too young to be in the photo. C + F look fine.

It's just that our QB has no head.

Could have gone another direction:

Someone needs to photoshop the moms face onto the cat on her belly... It just has to happen.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:20 pm
  • Were in for a rough season. RW is fatter then last offseason and wont be the explosive running threat he was. he is 20 lbs of FAT overweight!

Ciara is the worst thing to happen outside of sb 49 to this team
    "I don't know much, but I imagine that stomping my way through a field of seven-year-olds is the closest I'll ever feel to being Marshawn Lynch. Despite being limited to ten rushes, Lynch mowed through defenders like Zach Efron running into a bachelorette party in Vegas." -@JacsonBevens
    titan3131
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 pm
  • :roll:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information