This new RW/Ciara photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foghawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2x5nqh8h said:
:Dunno:

Celebrities are so weird. And the ones in the music biz, the pop/hip hop world or whatever you wanna label it.... even weirder.

And this probably has nothing to do with Russell, this was all her, and he's just like "yes dear, whatever you say dear".

Two things in life that have been known to change people, Money and a Significant Other.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
I knew Russel was short, but had no idea he was that short...

Seymour

Reaction score
She is just getting even with Russ for doing this to her. :shock:

68 ciara zoom 2219d58e e727 46e2 827b 606f1bf31efc

titan3131

Reaction score
Im still of the opinion that she is a soul sucking Jezzebell and that Russel's Captain save a hoe attitude will be the end of him.

Im hoping im wrong, but after he got with her he put on bad weight, came into camp out of shape (Confirmed he posted he was going on a diet to get "skinny minnie") And before he got hurt he was clearly not the same mobile and quick guy he has been.

Still praying things turn around though.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What ya doing back there Russ? I'm thinking this thread could have some legs with the photo shop people out there. Somewhere along the lines of Ashtons draft day mouth or all the little Russ pics after he was drafted.

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3sj116b1 said:
Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

Our Man in Chicago":3sj116b1 said:
A moment of triviality as the Legal Tampering / Hand Wringing period commences. We deserve this.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":dfgd30c3 said:

I can't speak for everybody, but my life is impacted tremendously by this picture.

In fact, I've already booked us a session at Glamour Shots for my family to get buck naked and recreate this most magical pose.

I mean, it'll be super weird cause my kids are 23 and 17, but they'll thank me when it's over. Or cry and run away from home, either is possible.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Life comes at you quick, one day you're celibate and the next you're tossing salad.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2xuiffvx said:
SoulfishHawk":2xuiffvx said:

I can't speak for everybody, but my life is impacted tremendously by this picture.

In fact, I've already booked us a session at Glamour Shots for my family to get buck naked and recreate this most magical pose.

I mean, it'll be super weird cause my kids are 23 and 17, but they'll thank me when it's over. Or cry and run away from home, either is possible.

Pretty sure only 1 of those scenarios is possible.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
titan3131":okgzneg8 said:
Im still of the opinion that she is a soul sucking Jezzebell and that Russel's Captain save a hoe attitude will be the end of him.

Im hoping im wrong, but after he got with her he put on bad weight, came into camp out of shape (Confirmed he posted he was going on a diet to get "skinny minnie") And before he got hurt he was clearly not the same mobile and quick guy he has been.

You forgot "had a career year in 2015 when he led the NFL in QB rating and broke the franchise record for TD passes in a season."

I also think this photo would have been much more tasteful if Russ was peaking out doing this:

russell-wilson-pete-carroll.jpg

Crizilla

Reaction score
all these concussions russ is getting from being sacked is affecting his photo idea skills, I guess.

I don't get why some women feel the need to be 99% naked to reveal their baby bump?

Donn2390

Reaction score
RW can stick his nose in anyone's boobs he wishes, I was once a big fan, but since he stuck his nose into politics, the love affair is over.
I hope he continues to be great, and becomes even greater and leads the Hawks to many Super bowls, but once he steps off the field of play, I have no interest is what he does or says. He is simply a tool in the toolbox, and when the tool wears out, toss it and buy a replacement.
As Mr Wonderful would say, he is dead to me...!!

erik2690

Reaction score
titan3131":324sl4ou said:

I'm going to try to act as if this isn't an entirely silly post. You realize he was with her through all of 2015 season right? This post is bad though in case there was any dispute. The sports trend of blaming spouses is so weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.