This new RW/Ciara photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I said it before and I will say it again, Russell Wilson is weird....

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Teacher: "And then, one day, everyone learned to abide by social media's inherent 'at your own risk' clause and just be happy for an expectant couple, and all was once again right with the world."

Kid: "Will this be on the test?"

Teacher: "Yes."

Kid #2: "I'm guessing Wilson's ankle and knee must not have been bothering him, judging from the picture..."

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Still not sure how it impacts your life. :2thumbs:
So he's a strange cat, why does it matter? The world is full of people who are different. Guaranteed he won't lose a second of sleep knowing that people think he's strange. In fact, this Hawks are full of strange cats. Earl and Sherm are pretty out there as well. Bennett is hilarious, but he's a strange one too.
Has ZERO to do with football and/or how any of them will play in 2017. It's strange that people are so obsessed with every little thing Russell does. Oh well to each his/her own.

chris98251

Reaction score
Somewhere Golden Tate is saying I should have waited a few years Ciara is much hotter.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
IrishNW":316zsgcb said:

Yep. And per usual his weirdness is totally harmless, which doesn't make it any less weird.

Really though guys, I think the chances that he talked her into this picture are MUCH higher than the reverse.

Dude has been weird and corny for forever, and this is nothing if not weird and corny. It's totally on lifestyle brand for him as much as it's out of left field for her.

(Note: obviously none of this takes away from his ability as football player).

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2yus388p said:
Still not sure how it impacts your life. :2thumbs:
So he's a strange cat, why does it matter? The world is full of people who are different. Guaranteed he won't lose a second of sleep knowing that people think he's strange. In fact, this Hawks are full of strange cats. Earl and Sherm are pretty out there as well. Bennett is hilarious, but he's a strange one too.
Has ZERO to do with football and/or how any of them will play in 2017. It's strange that people are so obsessed with every little thing Russell does. Oh well to each his/her own.

Don't have to be obsessed to make a simple statement. There are different types and levels of "strange" and there are many things that I have opinions about that do not affect my life directly.

Last words before picture was taken.

Ciara: "Ok that last picture was good but let's make it perfect,,,,,,,, everyone get naked and no one else but me show their face,,,,,, also, Russell get on your knees.

nanomoz

Reaction score
OP: I saw the photo, shit myself, and immediately downloaded and posted about it on social media. Didn't even read your post. And I came to exactly the same conclusion: HUMAN CENTIPEDE: The Family Photo.

nanomoz

Reaction score
endzorn":3jdljeoh said:
Isn't this a copy of a photo shoot Hasselbeck and Dilfer did together?

This is the funniest thing that's ever been written ever. I'll calling bullshit if you don't win the Mark Twain Award.

Attachments

• 920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,436

Ozzy

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":12s9rohv said:
:Dunno:

Celebrities are so weird. And the ones in the music biz, the pop/hip hop world or whatever you wanna label it.... even weirder.

And this probably has nothing to do with Russell, this was all her, and he's just like "yes dear, whatever you say dear".

This is sort of where I'm at. Celebrities are just weird sometimes.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
IrishNW":2oxc59r8 said:

Maybe it's not weird, maybe he's just tone deaf when it comes to having a sense for how he's coming across.

He THINKS he's being empowering and inspiring, when really people are just dumbfounded by the majority of Russell's social media pics and statements.

But in the end Russell's a really good human being, and a fantastic QB. So I'll take a little harmless socially inept weird for a couple more Lombardi's any day of the week.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
This pic is ridiculous and should be an embarrassment to Russ and Ciara. Remember, Ciara was a fading celebrity when she hooked up with Russ, her career was all but over. She was coming off a failed relationship with a at best "C" level rapper (his stock has actually climbed since he split up with her). Now that she's dating the superstar QB, her stock has risen. I see her on awards shows and hear her on Sirius hosting shows. Planned or not, Ciara having a child with Russ and marrying him has her in the limelight again. I'm sure she's working on a new album and trying to keep up with the "Jones'" AKA other celebrities, AKA Beyoncé! I'm sure this photo was inspired by the other weird photo shoot. Bizarre? Yes! Unexpected? No. Regardless of how strange these two are in thier personal lives doesn't really matter to me as long as Russ rededicates himself to winning SuoerBowls.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
BTW, anybody else notice that she sure is displaying that ring in the photo but the guy that bought it can't show his face! LOL, "Here, I'll hold my ring up in the pic but you should kneel behind me and hide your face!"

Status
Not open for further replies.