Who gets the carries at RB this week?

getnasty

Reaction score
Anyone here who there leaning to? My guess will be Lacy but I much as I dislike Thomas Rawls I think he has a good game this week.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I'll bite, and I'm being optimistic:

Rawls.....6 for 19
Lacy.......7 for 24
JD Mac....5 for 26
Lockett.....1 for 7

Yuk!

nwHawk

Reaction score
It goes without saying that Russ will lead the team in rushing.

Come to think of it has a quarterback ever lead a team in Rushing and passing? Smells of MVP push.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
nwHawk":1u0h1lmc said:

Come to think of it has a quarterback ever lead a team in Rushing and passing? Smells of MVP push.
Randall's ultimate weapon season.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Will play out like most of our games this season, Lacy will get 9 yards on 8 carries in the first half, then Russ will get 70 yards on 8 carries in the second half after we abandon the running game.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3vqaa73r said:
nwHawk":3vqaa73r said:

Randall's ultimate weapon season.
Also, there's a reason why a lot of people don't care or remember seasons where QBs carried the team via passing and running.

It's because those teams are incapable of winning a ring. Cunningham had nearly 1000 yards rushing that season while also throwing 30 TDs. A season or two before, he was sacked 72 times. QB worshipers are complete morons and end up being the death of the one they worship. Sometimes these morons are even coaches. Buddy Ryan was a great defensive coach. Mental toddler when it came to offense.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Looks like this guy does...

2017 Baltimore Ravens 9 6 113 570 5.0 50 1 4 24

he looked so awful behind our line.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Mike Davis was not even listed on the injury report, which is very good news.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
RW will likely run for the most yards again.

Little Dude is fast...

R6tFcL

AgentDib

Reaction score
Davis seems like the obvious candidate if he's healthy.

Gio

Reaction score
hawknation2017":21bv62ow said:
Please God, let Mike Davis start this week.

[youtube]5UU9oGoRKQY[/youtube]

Mike Davis (groin) wasn't listed on the Seahawks' final injury report for Week 13 against the Eagles.
He's good to go after sitting out one game with a groin injury. Davis is probably the best fantasy bet in Seattle's backfield but it's still a situation to avoid. Dec 1 - 4:23 PM :irishdrinkers:

SeaChat

Reaction score
I suppose whoever looked best in practice this week will be the lead RB. That is generally the way Pete makes that call. Prior to the Falcons game there was all the chatter about Rawls getting the lion's share of the carries, but come game time, Eddy and JD did all the running.

Pete explained after the game that Rawls was healthy and practiced, but wasn't impressive.What was impressive and not talked about much in post game chatter, was that our Oline was giving Lacy, JD, and RW, the running lanes, we have been looking for, forever, and we actually have a running game that will only continue to improve, if Duane and Luke can stay healthy.

Their influences on our Oline and running game are starting to pay off. If I had to guess, if Mike is healthy he will take the lead, and whoever looked good during practice week, will take turns spelling Mike.

Go Seahawks !