Glad for the W, but the offense is unacceptably bad

adeltaY

Reaction score
167 yards is absolutely terrible. YPC was straight trash. So many negative plays. The one big play I can think of was Russ to Doug to convert third and long. Abysmal to watch.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I totally agree. But I didn’t expect a great offensive performance. Don Capers and Marinelli seem to have a perfect scheme to counter Bevell. That isn’t saying much, but it is what it is

Seeing what the 49ers did to the Jags has shown me the importance of scheme. Bevell needs to go

RussB

Reaction score
Bevell and cable need to be fired. Its been said many times but that is the only answer i have.

OP
OP
A

adeltaY

Reaction score
Scorpion05":296w2z8j said:
I totally agree. But I didn’t expect a great offensive performance. Don Capers and Marinelli seem to have a perfect scheme to counter Bevell. That isn’t saying much, but it is what it is

Seeing what the 49ers did to the Jags has shown me the importance of scheme. Bevell needs to go

I agree that the clown and Capers have our number but that's a damning fact because their defenses are awful otherwise. The fact that we haven't adjusted after years of playing them shows me that the offensive staff is not up to snuff.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
But... we won... so Sioux can continue to use his bevell is the winnigest OC we have ever had !!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1412qjgf said:
Offense is an unmitigated mess. We need a complete reworking.
I'm offically on the fire DB and TC bandwagon.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IndyHawk":132ifvux said:
FlyingGreg":132ifvux said:
Offense is an unmitigated mess. We need a complete reworking.
I'm offically on the fire DB and TC bandwagon.
Welcome to the dark side. Your membership card is in the mail. 8)

edogg23

Reaction score
RussB":2w8ivcur said:
Bevell and cable need to be fired. Its been said many times but that is the only answer i have.
Dilly Dilly! :irishdrinkers:

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Ambrose83":22pqo7q8 said:
But... we won... so Sioux can continue to use his bevell is the winnigest OC we have ever had !!

Haha.

Yup, and our waterboy is the winningest waterboy we have ever had.

Crizilla

Reaction score
If we do make the playoffs I don't like our chances in the Wild Card round, no matter who we play (either at NO, CAR, or LA).

But you never know

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
136 yards is completely unacceptable. The offensive crap show continues. How much longer do we have to endure this?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Pete has to go.

I would rather lose more games and see real football than this 1/2 football we get subjected to.

edogg23

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1zhrnzsf said:
Pete has to go.

I would rather lose more games and see real football than this 1/2 football we get subjected to.
Music skips and everyone looks up....easy there!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Offense did its part to nail down a win and put us on our way to sixth-straight double-digit win season. I’ll take it — and the playoffs.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2vjw7lrc said:
Offense did its part to nail down a win and put us on our way to sixth-straight double-digit win season. I’ll take it — and the playoffs.

LOL I will always take a win, but the reality is the offense is bad and Bevel plays a large part of that.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2i00f26n said:
Siouxhawk":2i00f26n said:

LOL I will always take a win, but the reality is the offense is bad and Bevel plays a large part of that.
It’s never bad when it delivers a win. Russ is the best player in the league in pulling out late-game wins and that’s exactly how things were set up for him Sunday.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":e2zquk43 said:
Anthony!":e2zquk43 said:
Siouxhawk":e2zquk43 said:

It’s never bad when it delivers a win. Russ is the best player in the league in pulling out late-game wins and that’s exactly how things were set up for him Sunday.

And yet it did not need to be that way if Bevel calls a decent game and provide decent plays and routes, but HE did not. JUst because we won does not mean there were not problems and we cant keep ignoring one of the biggest Bevel