Aikmen: Seahawks "worst offensive game ever"

Crizilla

Reaction score
I get it. You have a bias and the Seahawks aren't very good this year. But really Troy? Worst ever? Didn't know 14 offensive points by a QB with a 107 PR would be the "worst ever" to you. Didn't your Cowgirls only manage 12 points?

Troy's tears taste so good.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
We ruined their Zek EIlliot Welcome Back Party. Seriously could they talk about him anymore?

But yea, I heard that comment..... really Aikman? Exaggerate much?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was one of the worst offensive performances ever for a team that won the game.

We almost had more penalty yards than yards.

How do you reconcile that?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Truth hurts sometimes. Our offense was and continues to be garbage. I have no issue with Aikman's assessment.

sutz

Reaction score
It's not even the worst offensive game in Seahawks history. ;)

Probably the worst performance in a win, though.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
He might be right but the offense still scored two touchdowns from defensive turnovers, and won the damn game while your home team managed only field goals, so stfu Troy

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Of course our offense was hot garbage.

The point people are making is that Dallas played one of the worst games I have ever seen, and yet despite that, they couldnt shut up about Seattle's ineptitude.

How bad is it when you LOSE to the worst offensive performance of all time. By nearly double digits. At home.

Suck it cowgirls/aikman

GeekHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1zz2b8ga said:

Hate to break it to you, but not 'almost'. It actually happened. At least counting defensive penalties. (I can't find the split of offense penalty yards vs defense, because I don't know where to look.)

MO Hawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":19llpdum said:
It was one of the worst offensive performances ever for a team that won the game.

How do you reconcile that?

We did have more panalty yds than total offense. " First time in 51 years that has happened in the NFL," I think I heard one TV analyst say.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Your quote isn't correct. He said it was the worst offensive performance FOR A WIN that he has ever seen. I tend to agree. The D showed up today. Without them, this would have been an ugly shutout in favor of Jerry's kids.

BamKam

Reaction score
Who cares? The offense was awful. Ok maybe it was only the 8th worst. Does it make a difference?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He’s right. Our Gameplan, run, run and run and 30 yard sideline bombs was terrible. It’s as if we were counting on a pick 6, two more TOs and two missed FGs. Our offensive coaches sucked today.

Seymour

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":qziaisul said:
Truth hurts sometimes. Our offense was and continues to be garbage. I have no issue with Aikman's assessment.

Agree. If we want to quiet the noise, them put up some flippen offense for crying out loud.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sioux will tell me it's by design but we didn't adapt to anything they did on defense. They sent linebackers continually and we never attacked them for doing it, our run game was obvious every time we did it, multiple running plays on 2nd and long and mostly long go routes instead of anything in the vacated middle of the field.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm fine with Aikmen or anyone really critiquing the Hawks offense. It can be really really bad. We know. But that was really bad commentating. First time I've heard an exaggeration like that from a "professional".