Jimmy last 3 games

renofox

Reaction score
6 targets
2 receptions
2 yards
1 td

He must be in Cabevell's doghouse for scoring too many TDs in games 5-12 (9 TDs on 37 targets in 8 games).

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This Offense does NOT know how to score Touchdowns. When they can get into the Red Zone that is rare territory.
I believe that Jimmy has finally earned his way into Bevell's "doghouse" because of this lack luster blocking ability.

mrt144

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3gwxqk25 said:
This Offense does NOT know how to score Touchdowns. When they can get into the Red Zone that is rare territory.
I believe that Jimmy has finally earned his way into Bevell's "doghouse" because of this lack luster blocking ability.

They traded for a dude who was never known for blocking as a TE and failed to teach. The staff really should hold themselves accountable at some point.

BamKam

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1hxc6rmb said:

Touchdowns? Lets not get too crazy here. This team does not know how to get FIRST downs!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The staff needs to try something different with their game planning. Maybe try and go against some well know tendencies.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If after 3 years, Bevel is still trying to get Jimmy to block - then he is stupid.

You don't focus on trying to get people better at their weaknesses at the very expense of leveraging their strengths.

Only a moron focuses on using guys to do the things they do worst, instead of using them for what they do best.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":23cm82gl said:
We were stupid to try and fit a square peg into a round hole in the first place. Err, to try and make him a blocking tight end in the first place.

cymatica

Reaction score
I bet Cable has more to do with Jimmy blocking than Bevell. They just need to keep him out wide on running plays blocking cb's.