I'm embarrassed to be a Hawks fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I remember in 2010 I told a coworker that I was a Seahawks fan. He told me it took real courage to admit that. I told him that I thought something was brewing and that better days were ahead. Since then I've enjoyed a great streak of being a Seahawks fan and wearing my gear proudly everywhere I went.

I have no desire to wear my Seahawks gear tomorrow. the product the team just put on the field was pathetic. The reptitive, head bangingly frustrating errors are just too much.

So many homers have posted things like "how old do you have to be to post in here" and "you aren't a true fan for (insert questioning a lead office decision) and yet here were are with a depleted roster, a stale playbook and zero discipline.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":x1430w5i said:

You are the person I referenced before. Straight blinders on. Thank you for contributing nothing to this conversation, the Seahawks fan base or the community as a whole.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
There is a difference between being a Seahawk fan and advertising it when your team is just putting garbage on the field.

You can be a fan of the team and hate the product it delivers this moment.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
falcongoggles":4ubb7hpo said:
Shanegotyou11":4ubb7hpo said:

You are the person I referenced before. Straight blinders on. Thank you for contributing nothing to this conversation, the Seahawks fan base or the community as a whole.

Been a fan since birth. Ive watched horrible hawks squads. Ive watched mariners every yr.

Im NEVER EMBARRASSED to say im a hawks or mariners fan by them losing. Your either young or a 2012er.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2h1fpnf5 said:
That's a lot of ammo for people to call this a bandwagon fanbase....

I am a fighter pilot in the greatest Air Force the world has ever seen. We, US military aviators, didn't get hear by being complacent and stale. We evolved, we pushed ourselves and we learned from our mistakes in combat as in training. If Pete Carrol was in my squadron he would have been shown the door by now. So no, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I'm a person with high standards that walks the walk and talks the talk in my professional life.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3ekstw8w said:
There is a difference between being a Seahawk fan and advertising it when your team is just putting garbage on the field.

You can be a fan of the team and hate the product it delivers this moment.

This x1,000,000 - thank you.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2uwsrw9h said:
Shanegotyou11":2uwsrw9h said:

I concur

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1d06ui9x said:
Cyrus12":1d06ui9x said:

[I am a fighter pilot in the greatest Air Force the world has ever seen. We, US military aviators, didn't get hear by being complacent and stale. We evolved, we pushed ourselves and we learned from our mistakes in combat as in training. If Pete Carrol was in my squadron he would have been shown the door by now. So no, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I'm a person with high standards that walks the walk and talks the talk in my professional life.[/quote]

Are you embarrassed when the air force screws up? Are you embarrassed to wear their gear or say you are a pilot?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
BChawkfan":fouat98i said:
falcongoggles":fouat98i said:
Shanegotyou11":fouat98i said:

I concur

Teams go in lapses. Teams arent always god like. I get pissed off when we lose. However i am not embarrassed to be a fan over a bad game or season.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":270bwb6w said:
falcongoggles":270bwb6w said:
Cyrus12":270bwb6w said:

[I am a fighter pilot in the greatest Air Force the world has ever seen. We, US military aviators, didn't get here by being complacent and stale. We evolved, we pushed ourselves and we learned from our mistakes in combat as in training. If Pete Carrol was in my squadron he would have been shown the door by now. So no, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I'm a person with high standards that walks the walk and talks the talk in my professional life.

[Are you embarrassed when the air force screws up? Are you embarrassed to wear their gear or say you are a pilot?[/quote]

The Air Force makes mistakes, but at their core they are still the baddest, most lethal Air Force on the planet and it is even't even close.

We are not watching a string mistakes. We are watching a team unravel via poor leadership and decision making that has compounded over time. If you are a Browns fan you know your team was "that close" to being 2-0. This time wasn't close at all and is showing no progression. There is a difference.

sdog1981

Reaction score
F-16 and F-15 (A-D) pilots are well known for being jerks. little aviation FYI

How do you know if you have a pilot at your birthday party?

He will tell you.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
falcongoggles":33qp1du4 said:
Cyrus12":33qp1du4 said:

I am a fighter pilot in the greatest Air Force the world has ever seen. We, US military aviators, didn't get hear by being complacent and stale. We evolved, we pushed ourselves and we learned from our mistakes in combat as in training. If Pete Carrol was in my squadron he would have been shown the door by now. So no, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I'm a person with high standards that walks the walk and talks the talk in my professional life.

Hey let's talk about you some more.

Jesus dude. You waited 30 seconds after the game was over to post your embarrassment and accuse people of having blinders on?

Who the hell ha had the time to even respond

Get a grip. It's football.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
sdog1981":6aua7y3s said:

He will tell you.

This is probably the most factual post on here. Except the saying is

How do you know you are on a date with a fighter pilot. At the halfway point he says, that's enough about me, you want to hear about my jet?

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1286x8lt said:
sdog1981":1286x8lt said:

He will tell you.

LMAO!

This is truth. Also abandoning a sports team because they play bad shows very little fortitude.

sdog1981

Reaction score
falcongoggles":20of7vij said:
sdog1981":20of7vij said:

He will tell you.

This is probably the most factual post on here. Except the saying is

How do you know you are on a date with a fighter pilot. At the halfway point he says, that's enough about me, you want to hear about my jet?

LOL!! Spoken like a true fighter Jock.

Feel free to PM me. Did you fly from Bald, Iraq back 2006-2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.