Should the Hawks be concerned with AZ defense.

xray

Reaction score
This AZ team is on desperate mode...they will bring the heat big time on the Hawks OL and Wilson...and there are the intangibles ..like Rosen....He might play gr8...who knows...not much film...this could be an exrta beer game.. :irishdrinkers:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Their defense has given us fits even when they sucked, although that was under Arians. Wilsk has brought a new scheme and I believe they are having trouble adjusting to it. Hopefully that gives us a break and we can put up some points.

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
Just sited him as an intangible that may keep the defense fresh OK????

sutz

Reaction score
Well, if we can do the quick openers like we did against Dallas and continue to pound the rock, we should be OK.

chris98251

Reaction score
We need to bludgeon Rosen early and shake him up, we have the horses to do it and come with Blitz's early something we don't normally do so all that study time is forgotten.

On Offense take what they give us the first half and get the lead. That will make them have to play catch up and a Rookie playing from behind in his first start is a Raw steak for our dogs to feed on. ( Typically )

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Just give the ball to Prosise. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
Did we lose to them last year with Drew Staton at QB? Yes we should be concerned with anyone.

12thbrah

Reaction score
We typically play down to Arizona's level so it will unfortunately be a competitive game

The Breh

Reaction score
12thbrah":2nuzswv6 said:
We typically play down to Arizona's level so it will unfortunately be a competitive game
That was an Arians led team. He hated us to the core.
Wilkes isn't of the same ilk as Arians. But they'll be fired up and desperate.
They do have some outstanding players on D who are capable of turning things around quick if the few of them catch fire.
But easily overall, our O is much more capable of giving their D hell than their O give ours.
Was on the fence about going on Sun. But I enjoy dissecting and absorbing the game in full when I have a bird's eye view at my leisure for much cheaper. Later in the season and I'd be there.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Arizona is one of those teams (along with Green Bay) that always seems to have Wilson's number. It'll be close no matter what.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They definitely play the Hawks tough, been that way for years. While I expect a win, I certainly expect a good battle.

OP
OP
X

xray

Reaction score
I'm retired here in AZ and these fans and the media are rabid about getting their 1st win. Their defense will bring the house.The Hawks need their "A" game if they have one. to win here Sunday.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":xejy3xdo said:
Just give the ball to Prosise. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

That could be fatal.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
It's an entirely new coaching staff on both sides of the ball for both teams. I wouldn't expect what has happened in the past to carryover very much.

I'd distrust anyone who claimed that they truly believe Zona will win this one, but I think both of these teams are probably better than they've played so far, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if Arizona won the random chance battle and squeaked out a close win.

It's one of those games where I think the Seahawks win by a little, but it's just as likely that the Seahawks win by a lot or that Zona wins by a little. As for Arizona winning by a lot, LOL, that's not happening.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":30rhxmwg said:
Arizona is one of those teams (along with Green Bay) that always seems to have Wilson's number. It'll be close no matter what.

Except in Arizona -- we haven't lost there since Wilson's rookie season. Russ generally does well in our games down there.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Concerned? No.. aware of their strengths? Yes. Pound the rock, pocket pass repeat. Brandon Marshall and Baldwin are going to be tough to defend, especially with the addition of Dissly.

What we SHOULD be concerned about is which version of the Seahawks O-Line comes to the game. The one that gets more false starts than pancake blocks or the team that showed up last weekend.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully we keep that puss rush rolling on Sunday. They were all over Dak, and Dallas obviously has a much better O Line than Arizona. Don't let the rook get comfortable back there. I suspect we will see a heavy dose of David Johnson. He's a hell of a back, so stop the run and make cocky boy beat us in the air. I doubt he can do that.

Seymour

Reaction score
xray":37lu6tuh said:
This AZ team is on desperate mode...they will bring the heat big time on the Hawks OL and Wilson...and there are the intangibles ..like Rosen....He might play gr8...who knows...not much film...this could be an exrta beer game.. :irishdrinkers:

Or possibly an exrta beer post?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1jaszncd said:
MontanaHawk05":1jaszncd said:

Except in Arizona -- we haven't lost there since Wilson's rookie season. Russ generally does well in our games down there.

We just won't mention the one that wasn't against the Cardinals.

Latest posts