Chris Collinsworth

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Seriously - it goes to show that you can have CTE and still ramble on about what just happened and get paid.

SlickRick

Reaction score
He was all over patty mahomes, I thought I was listening to a chiefs broadcast at times

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
People on here always find something to whine about. It’s a personal preference, I don’t mind him at all. I don’t mind any of the NFL broadcasters.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Funny how people listen to same broadcast and hear different things. I think he is great. I thought he loved mahomes and russ the same.

potatohead

Reaction score
fenderbender123":sm9wpnri said:
He's the best commentator in the business.

People hating on CC just shows that people will hate on anyone. He is fantastic and makes watching the game far more entertaining.

Msfann

Reaction score
While he was all over the chiefs all game he said some really good things about Wilson too when he made some big plays.

He always seems to cheer his a** off rooting for whoever the Seahawks play which can get old since he lays it on a bit thick.

HoldYourHawk

Reaction score
Love me some Collinsworth! I've always found him to be very positive towards Seattle, constantly raves about Russell's game.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I don't get any sense of bias from Collinsworth. He pretty much says the same thing we all are saying most of the time which is pretty cool. Way better than Aikman who seems to be watching a different game sometimes.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
"Carson just broke 1000 yards..... anyway..... back to how awesome Mahomes is!! That guy is a magician, a contortionist, I just can't believe how much I'm in love with him!!!"

I mean, c'mon, shouldn't they at least keep the topic of conversation on the players on the field? We were all laughing at how ridiculous it was, Seahawks offense on field, Chiefs defense on field, and CC STILL kept going back and gushing over his love affair with Mahomes.

I'm not a fan or critic of the guy, he's just ok to me, his voice annoys me a bit, but he's not awful. We just found that particular moment funny, they just swept Carson under the rug to get back to Mahomes.

"I know the Seahawks offense is on the field, but lets get back to showing slo-mo replays of Mahomes!!!" :34853_doh:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SlickRick":2e4yzx4n said:
He was all over patty mahomes, I thought I was listening to a chiefs broadcast at times

He could not have given Wilson more praise in that game. Did you just block those parts out?

Mahome has had an MVP-level year. How do you not talk about that guy a lot during a broadcast?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
At least he wasn't Chuckie gushing about every single no-name player's "fantastic work ethic" or whatever nonsense he was always spewing. God that guy was awful. :34853_doh:

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Don’t know why people shit on Collinsworth. The Seahawks might not be his favorite but he is pretty fair imo.

edogg23

Reaction score
Is there a non homer announcer that Seahawks fans don’t complain about?

Heyseed

Reaction score
I could do without him explaining the Chiefs great game plan

Latest posts