Kam’s presence

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I noticed he is always on the sidelines during games. Is he also with the team during practices, meetings, etc. I know he’s unable to physically participate but does anyone know if he is mentoring and helping the team in anyway? It would be cool if he is.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet, Earl is nowhere to be found. No reason he can't be with his teammates either.
Kam is a leader, always has been. Love seeing him out there.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Would be nice to see Kam in some coaching role here. Earl is all about himself so no surprise hes not out there.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
It would be epic to bring on Kam and Big Walt as position coaches.

sutz

Reaction score
Yes, as far as I've heard, Kam is mentoring the young guys, hanging around the team and offering support.

His money is guaranteed and he doesn't really have to be there, but apparently he is a team guy, unlike a couple of his former teammates from the LoB.

I think he'd make a great DB coach. It looks a lot like he's working towards that. It might as well be here. :mrgreen:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see Earl on the Cowboys sideline with a big Dallas star T-shirt in the Wild Card playoff. He has clearly divested his interest in Seattle.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Mad Dog":nyz6im3j said:
Wouldn't be surprised to see Earl on the Cowboys sideline with a big Dallas star T-shirt in the Wild Card playoff. He has clearly divested his interest in Seattle.
He is realizing we don’t need him. Must be a blow to the ego.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Kam is and always will be a Seahawk #1!

His actions proved it when he played and continue to prove it now with him helping in any way he can even though he can't play any more.

That Diva that loves Dallas, we don't seem to miss one bit do we? I know I don't.

If I am correct Kam's full time home now is the Seattle area and I for one won't be surprised at all if he converts into some kind of coach or assistant for the Hawks once his player contract runs out.

He was and still is a positive asset to this team and I look forward to him being around many more years.

GO HAWKS!!!

toffee

Reaction score
Mad Dog":237pvjeu said:

If we play Dallas in the wild card and Earl would to stand on the Dallas sideline with a big star T-shirt. I guarantee we will win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
toffee":snv0b7mb said:
Mad Dog":snv0b7mb said:

If we play Dallas in the wild card and Earl would to stand on the Dallas sideline with a big star T-shirt. I guarantee we will win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we play Dallas. We win. Period.

kf3339

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2snw2uw8 said:

It's very possible that Dallas may have moved on from ET as well. There DB's are playing well and no need to play the $ ET wants going forward. I think ET is going to be very surprised how the money won't be there to him this off-season.

themunn

Reaction score
So Kam is a team guy now?

Could have sworn this board had the exact opposite opinion when he sat out the first 2 games of 2015. How opinions change!

Maybe he is happy to support the the younger guys because he felt the team supported him by giving him guaranteed money? Loyalty cuts both ways.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I know that I would be happy to see Earl doing what Kam is currently doing. It would go a long way towards healing the wounds he caused here. It would be truly amazing, and you all know it. It’s just too bad Earl is showing who he truly is—and that is what hurts the most, as he was my favorite hawk. Hopefully he can heal the wound over time. If Hutch can do it...

AgentDib

Reaction score
themunn":ophzepqp said:
Could have sworn this board had the exact opposite opinion when he sat out the first 2 games of 2015. How opinions change!
Well let's see here.

In 2015 he was hurting the team with the holdout and fans were unhappy with him.

In 2018 he is going over and above the call of duty while injured to mentor and lead our young players and fans are happy with him.

I think that makes sense. Right?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Business is business. You play your cards right or you don't.

Kam was an awesome safety that went on to also take on the role of a force edge defender, particularly after Irvin left, who had previously taken over for KJ after he moved. Kam was a hell of a player and the best play I saw him make was a play where he told Bane to shoot a gap and then just stood there with a fist in the air as Bane got the TFL. Dude recognized patterns and tendencies really well and was an important influence on McDougald and others...and obviously still is. Is what it is.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kf3339":hrxkvd17 said:
Mad Dog":hrxkvd17 said:

It's very possible that Dallas may have moved on from ET as well. There DB's are playing well and no need to play the $ ET wants going forward. I think ET is going to be very surprised how the money won't be there to him this off-season.

Missed his window.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
kf3339":13rdwbyf said:
Mad Dog":13rdwbyf said:

Oh I don't think he'll be there because the Cowboys want him. He'll be there because he's a fan and asks for sideline passes, just like so many other celebrity fans.

doso

Reaction score
It’s not the same. Kam got his contract and is still getting paid. He has nothing to be bitter about. Earl wanted his contract extension but didn’t get it. Of course he’ll be bitter. So what happens if we win the Super Bowl? Earl gets a ring?