Wilson/Sherm

NJlargent

Reaction score
I watched the video clip of Wilson and Sherman exchanging jerseys after the game and I really
enjoyed it. Whether completely legit or not, it was a nice ending to a helluva game.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Mutual respect between future HOF's, former teammates and future Ring of Honors members.

I liked it.

sutz

Reaction score
Wilson has been doing this every game. I have no problem with it. I'm pretty sure we fans have stronger opinions on shit like that than players do. Many of us hate what seemed to happen to Sherm towards the end of his Seahawks tenure. I suspect his fellow players respect his passion a bit more.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Ain't giving my Jersey to my enemy and I certainly don't want theirs.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Sherman's mouth got him ran off from Seattle. I think he was a cancer along with Bennett. Combine that with a torn
achilles as a 30 year old cb and Pete will say " bye bye bye"

samwize77

Reaction score
I think its a sign of respect...nothing wrong with that. Maybe it also dispels any thinking that the two do not like each other. Maybe they do....none of us REALLY knows.....but I don't see any two players exchanging jerseys a bad thing. But that's just me.

Seymour

Reaction score
Nice gesture but once again Wilson got the "short end" of the stick in that exchange when both jerseys go to auction 20 years from now.

:snack:

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
morgulon1":2db1v4dh said:
Sherman's mouth got him ran off from Seattle. I think he was a cancer along with Bennett. Combine that with a torn

Sherman was just doing the same thing we fans were doing back then: calling out Pete's loyalty to Bevell and Cable that hampered our offense, kept our elite defense on the field for way too long and almost wasted generational talent. Cable especially (with his crappy coaching and badly informed O-line draft picks) kept us from possible multiple Super Bowl chances.

chris98251

Reaction score
They respect each other as players obviously and have a bond that cannot ever be broken as Champions. Sherman the Personality is much different then Sherman the man I think just as Wilson is when he isn't doing his image brand thing.

The fact Sherman wanted to exchange with him much like Thomas says a lot, Sherman could have exchanged with Gordon, Clowney, Metcalf or Bobby to name a few.

Who exchanged with Jimmy?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The way you get on Sherman's bad side is to run your mouth. That's the people he goes after, not people like Wilson who always say positive things.

sc85sis

Reaction score
vigilantgrrl":2j8i7v5m said:
morgulon1":2j8i7v5m said:

Sherman was just doing the same thing we fans were doing back then: calling out Pete's loyalty to Bevell and Cable that hampered our offense, kept our elite defense on the field for way too long and almost wasted generational talent. Cable especially (with his crappy coaching and badly informed O-line draft picks) kept us from possible multiple Super Bowl chances.
Sherm shouldn’t have done so publicly and on the sidelines. It’s one thing for him to go to Pete and have a heart to heart about it. Never publicly call out your boss.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251 said:
They respect each other as players obviously and have a bond that cannot ever be broken as Champions. Sherman the Personality is much different then Sherman the man I think just as Wilson is when he isn't doing his image brand thing.

The fact Sherman wanted to exchange with him much like Thomas says a lot, Sherman could have exchanged with Gordon, Clowney, Metcalf or Bobby to name a few.

Who exchanged with Jimmy?[/quote]

Our new RB Ifedi!!!

:lol: