Who are we?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
What are we really about? running the ball and Defense ! Where the hell is the dam defense!! The middle is soft and consistently give up the big play! I thought we had a top 5 defense I rested my hat for the season on that fact alone! I'm willing to let the O get better but I just flat out cant stand the way this defense has played the middle of the field this whole season so far. Jez get it together !

JimmeeJack

Reaction score
Pom Pom Pete's seat is gonna start getting warm. You can't be the players "buddy"-this team lacks mental toughness & discipline & that starts with the head coach.

If Pete wants to act like a cheerleader, I suggest he try out for the Sea Gals.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2u0lbr2n said:
We are another 8-8 or 7-9 team.

And for the first time, it's time to put Carroll in the cross hairs.

Just like Wilson has been.... Get over yourself.

supahawk

Reaction score
sizzle you aren't even a real person . Please don't respond I will not read.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We're a young team that's still learning to win. Who is going to be inconsistent and frustrating at times, and scintillating at other times. Looking at our roster, with a rookie QB and a very young defense, thats pretty much what we should have expected to be all along.

In other words... We are what we thought we were!

JimmeeJack

Reaction score
JSeahawks":308hwzmc said:
We're a young team that's still learning to win. Who is going to be inconsistent and frustrating at times, and scintillating at other times. Looking at our roster, with a rookie QB and a very young defense, thats pretty much what we should have expected to be all along.

In other words... We are what we thought we were!

AND WE LET EM' OFF THE HOOK!!!!!