hawks still NFL.com SB favorites

Sac

Reaction score
Of course they do. The know we're essentially down 3 guys on the line AND Percy still hasn't played.

We're 7-1 and will soon get healthier.

jblaze

Reaction score
I think last week was a wake up call and we're gonna get it rolling it after this. The O line will have a better game, the WR's will step up and we'll run the ball well imo. I'm excited for this game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawknballs":nvagvwc8 said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000274632/article/nfl-midseason-predictions-seahawks-rule-super-bowl-xlviii

considering how ugly that last game was people still think we can go all the way and win it.

I think 95% of this is based on us having the best record in the NFC, and thus home field advantage for the playoffs. If that ever changes, then look for us to no longer be the NFC SB favorite.

formido

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":23zse5gk said:
Hawknballs":23zse5gk said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000274632/article/nfl-midseason-predictions-seahawks-rule-super-bowl-xlviii

considering how ugly that last game was people still think we can go all the way and win it.

I think 95% of this is based on us having the best record in the NFC, and thus home field advantage for the playoffs. If that ever changes, then look for us to no longer be the NFC SB favorite.

And 95% of us having the best record in the NFC is that we're the best team in the NFC, by point differential and DVOA, so luckily it all flows together in a sweet logical harmony.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
we can have the most amazing season and lose by a field goal in the playoffs and the dream is over...Hawks need to come ready to play every sunday

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I hope the Rams game represents the most perfect storm of adversity that we'll see all season. It's possible it will.

DrDix

Reaction score
I feel as if people forget that while the game on Monday was very ugly, the defense still only gave up 9 points. And the Rams had possession for what, 38 minutes? That's an extremely huge positive. Nine. Points. They did not score a TD.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DrDix":2qijogym said:
I feel as if people forget that while the game on Monday was very ugly, the defense still only gave up 9 points. And the Rams had possession for what, 38 minutes? That's an extremely huge positive. Nine. Points. They did not score a TD.
Been saying that all week. The only number that counted was 9, and the only letter that counted was W. You don't get any extra W's for style points.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1wbq9d3l said:
we can have the most amazing season and lose by a field goal in the playoffs and the dream is over...Hawks need to come ready to play every sunday

This!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":37yz2qen said:
Of course they do. The know we're essentially down 3 guys on the line AND Percy still hasn't played.

We're 7-1 and will soon get healthier.
Exactly. It isn't how you start but how you finish. This isn't the BCS style counts for nothing.

davidonmi

Reaction score
there's a huge thread in the comment section on the fail mary, geez some people just won't give it up

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":28xts1wr said:
Hawknballs":28xts1wr said:

Yup! If the 9ers pull even with us record-wise, we will suddenly become a runner up. We a gotta keep winning and steal one in SF.