I Don't know if anyone Posted this but:

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Seahawk Related.

[youtube]d3cWjT9lpZc[/youtube]

Awkward interview, but he did mention about running in snow (Awkward).
First sit down interview that I have seen but I guess that's why he acts weird during RR Report.

Also I did post here because too much trolls in. Net NFF

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Should be on the main forum and I have never seen that interview before myself. I always feel the offense does way better when Lynch is getting his touches.

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, this interview was posted when it came out but would make sense to put in the main forum, since there may have been fans that missed the original. As you know, around here any and all Seahawks nuggets that can be found will be posted. When in doubt, post to the main forum and let the mods determine if it should be moved.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
My favorite player of all time. It will be hard for anybody else to take this spot in my heart as Beast Mode exemplifies what I believe about life (the only person that was close to Lynch was Mike Tyson). He puts everything on the line, every play. I have seen too many quitters in my life.... and it angers me. When I see Lynch run the ball I have to hold back the tears.... I know, when my sons grow older, I will show them footage of Lynch, to show them how to play 'life'...